Thread: Hello everybody!

Default Hello everybody!

Hello ADISC!

Allow me to introduce myself before I join one or the other thread. I am Kid Y, German university student, huge book and movie fan, and I love music.
    I have a history of sporadically wanting to use diapers again going back to the age of 12, actually using real ones since I was 21. Lately this has intensified a lot and I wear almost every night now. I came out to a friend some weeks ago and she suggested I discuss my feelings with people who have themselves the experience to comment on them. So I set up my account here, because I've been lurking for some months anyway.

Diapers or not, I like to spend my time reading or gaming, mostly. I hang out with friends (which I am very selective with), playing cards or whatever, and enjoy playing the guitar. I live in the outskirts of a city with a few really fine fellows.
    People tend to find me serious and sometimes stiff, but I am really just a calm and pensive person and like humor like anyone.

I have read a lot of stuff about the whole AB/DL topic on websites and in forums, which has helped me to accept and sort out my own experiences. But there remain some things I am uncertain about and I hope I can discuss some of that here with open-minded folks who share my feelings.

I am sure we can get along.

Quote Originally Posted by KidY View Post
    Hello ADISC!

Allow me to introduce myself before I join one or the other thread. I am Kid Y, German university student, huge book and movie fan, and I love music.
    I have a history of sporadically wanting to use diapers again going back to the age of 12, actually using real ones since I was 21. Lately this has intensified a lot and I wear almost every night now. I came out to a friend some weeks ago and she suggested I discuss my feelings with people who have themselves the experience to comment on them. So I set up my account here, because I've been lurking for some months anyway.

Diapers or not, I like to spend my time reading or gaming, mostly. I hang out with friends (which I am very selective with), playing cards or whatever, and enjoy playing the guitar. I live in the outskirts of a city with a few really fine fellows.
    People tend to find me serious and sometimes stiff, but I am really just a calm and pensive person and like humor like anyone.

I have read a lot of stuff about the whole AB/DL topic on websites and in forums, which has helped me to accept and sort out my own experiences. But there remain some things I am uncertain about and I hope I can discuss some of that here with open-minded folks who share my feelings.

I am sure we can get along.
    Hello KidY! Let's give you the amazing and wonderful welcome to this lovely site that you deserve. 4 hours is way too long without a big fellow AB super big hug! ^_^

I'm so glad you've finally come out of lurking, just because I think that it's wonderful to really talk to people about this sort of thing. Seems like your friend was nice about the situation, at least.. from what you described. I hope that is the case, and that the experience wasn't bad. We at least, are really happy to talk to you about these feelings and if you need it, try our best to help you get through the rough patches.

What sorts of things do you like to read or game with? I'm in the middle of playing Disgaea 4, which just the latest of my quick succession of playing the Disgaea series of games. I also read tons of graphic novels and comic books, though I also like to read some straight forward printed fiction sometimes too. Fantasy and Science fiction is very much my preference though.

I'm sure we'll get along too! Have a super big berry happy bunch of funtastic fun fun!