Thread: Changing at work

Post Changing at work

So, recently I've been wanting to wear to work but I haven't worn because I can't figure out how to change without everyone finding out as I work in a small office and we have two small bathrooms, one men's and one woman's and I have to pass most of my coworkers to get to it not to mention that they're essentially in the reception area and within earshot of the receptionist's desk (She can hear everything that goes on in there), any advice on how to wear and use while staying under everyone's radar would be great. Oh and I forgot about disposal any tips on that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks,
    Sam

PS sorry I rambled a bit.

As long as the door has a lock, all you really have to do is run the water faucet. They are usually noisy enough to cover any other sounds. It's probably a safe idea to not wear pull-ups - shoes and pants have to come off every time, whereas with a tape diaper you can just drop trou and plunk your fresh diaper flat on the toilet seat lid. Another good stealth move is to make the number of trips you normally make - people will notice when you suddenly stop taking 3-4 bathroom breaks a day - but while you're there pour a half-liter bottle of water at just the right rate of flow to simulate the bathroom sounds you won't hardly be making anymore

Are you sure you want to wear at work? To me, it would be a big distraction, and since it's sexual for me, I don't want to be "turned on" at work, especially since I work with junior high kids! From what you're describing, I think it would be risky to wear and work and change. Even after you change in the stall, you will have to walk the diaper out of the stall and throw it into the trash. Won't that be obvious to someone, even as just a diaper sitting in the trash. Then, someone has to collect the trash. I just don't think I would do this, my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Are you sure you want to wear at work? To me, it would be a big distraction, and since it's sexual for me, I don't want to be "turned on" at work, especially since I work with junior high kids! From what you're describing, I think it would be risky to wear and work and change. Even after you change in the stall, you will have to walk the diaper out of the stall and throw it into the trash. Won't that be obvious to someone, even as just a diaper sitting in the trash. Then, someone has to collect the trash. I just don't think I would do this, my opinion.
    That *would* be a bit creepy to Wear At Work in that case! >__>

^ I really admire your candor when I see your posts around the threads, it's inspiring to me

For me I'm still going for the most epic wet-a-thon and thus far have only pulled off a successful change once. The upshot is that there is a dumpster right at the front entrance of where I spend the day but nobody pays attention to what I put inside, but even still I use grocery bags and old fast food bags to be less harsh on others.
    In some situations it does work in favor of being more productive but yeah you want to ensure that you're not dragging unwilling parties into your fun

ETA: in my case since I'm wearing a Goodnite I do make a normal bathroom trip when I need to go heavily, and try to maintain a comfortable degree of wetness

Quote Originally Posted by MOPaddED View Post
    That *would* be a bit creepy to Wear At Work in that case! >__>

^ I really admire your candor when I see your posts around the threads, it's inspiring to me

For me I'm still going for the most epic wet-a-thon and thus far have only pulled off a successful change once. The upshot is that there is a dumpster right at the front entrance of where I spend the day but nobody pays attention to what I put inside, but even still I use grocery bags and old fast food bags to be less harsh on others.
    In some situations it does work in favor of being more productive but yeah you want to ensure that you're not dragging unwilling parties into your fun

ETA: in my case since I'm wearing a Goodnite I do make a normal bathroom trip when I need to go heavily, and try to maintain a comfortable degree of wetness
    It sounds like you've found a workable and sensible way to get around this, and of course, everyone's workplace is different. The funny thing is that my other workplace is at church....haha...another fail to wear diapers!

I think under those circumstances I would advise against wearing to work at all. I use one of the disabled bathrooms at work, but then again it's a very big site with good facilities. They even bought me a proper disposal bin.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    I think under those circumstances I would advise against wearing to work at all.
    I agree. It's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Even after you change in the stall, you will have to walk the diaper out of the stall and throw it into the trash. Won't that be obvious to someone, even as just a diaper sitting in the trash. Then, someone has to collect the trash. I just don't think I would do this, my opinion.
    I've known it that in some really small offices one of the normal staff might do the bins - You'd probably not want your co-workers paying attention trying to figure out whos the diaper was!

Quote Originally Posted by FoxFire View Post
    I've known it that in some really small offices one of the normal staff might do the bins - You'd probably not want your co-workers paying attention trying to figure out whos the diaper was!

I had a scare the other day when I smuggled some used diapers from home in grocery bags to chuck them in the shop's dumpster. One of the shop owner's friends likes to go dumpster diving and almost immediately after I ditched the diapers he came outside with his poker/grabber and started rummaging around in the bin as I was standing there. Thankfully he only dug around for a minute or 2. I'll have to start doing my chucking later in the afternoons when he's sure to be drunk and so the smell won't permeate from the heat

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    So, recently I've been wanting to wear to work but I haven't worn because I can't figure out how to change without everyone finding out
    Just because you wear to work doesn't mean you have to change at work. You don't need to change if you don't get too wet. Either don't wet while at work, or wait till close to clock-out to wet, so you don't have to spend much time in a wet diaper before heading home to change.