Thread: New here

Default New here

Hello fellow ABDL enthusiasts :-)

I'm new limit. I guess I would describe myself sub/sissy. I have had a fascination with diapers and bdsm since I was in my early teens and have since found them to be a wonderful way to relax and keep in touch with a part of myself I normally keep hidden.

I also love music (mostly dance but all sorts) and spending relaxing evenings at home reading the internet.

I hope I can find a good outlet for my diaper fetish on this site. I also hope I can make friends with many cool and wonderful people who share my interest.

See you out there,
    newlimit

Quote Originally Posted by newlimit View Post
    Hello fellow ABDL enthusiasts :-)

I'm new limit. I guess I would describe myself sub/sissy. I have had a fascination with diapers and bdsm since I was in my early teens and have since found them to be a wonderful way to relax and keep in touch with a part of myself I normally keep hidden.

I also love music (mostly dance but all sorts) and spending relaxing evenings at home reading the internet.

I hope I can find a good outlet for my diaper fetish on this site. I also hope I can make friends with many cool and wonderful people who share my interest.

See you out there,
    newlimit
    Glad you seem excited to meet some like minded people newlimit. There are tons of those here, along with some of the best discussion and community on the internet! So welcome to club ADISC, the oh so not berry exclusive hang out of the internet where diapers are the star. I don't think they like to share the spotlight, but this is your thread. So for this thread, they need to!

Speaking of this thread being about you, what sorts of music do you like, and what sorts of things do you like to do on the internet? Like.. what sorts of things are you reading? Not naughty things where people stick their banana's in my jar of peanut butter right? I hate opening my peanut butter and finding chunks of banana's. It's so gross. Get your own jar banana people and keep your demonic fruit away from me.

Yes, I'm welcome and loving of all things, except that fruit and it's crazy texture of madness and chaos.

Sorry, that was my failed by now attempt at being humours and giving you a good chuckle. At least you won't feel intimidated anymore at least, because you shouldn't. We don't bite in the least. You should feel free to have fun, give and get support, and just make yourself a little slice of home here. ^_^

Thanks for your response. Right now I am reading Snow Crash. I love cyberpunk literature and culture. I am looking forward to seeing a resurgence of cyberpunk. I think it is very relevant to today's quickly changing world.

As far as music goes I love drum and bass. Especially Hospital Records, Critical Music, and Exit Recordings.

Other than that I enjoy video games when I have the time. I just started up a game of Skyrim again. I swear I will finish it one day.

O and my Android phone. I love my phone it is practically attached to the end of my arm.