Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furry / Diaperfur / Babyfur video

Default Furry / Diaperfur / Babyfur video

I am working on a video all about furries, the basic explanations and venturing into the babyfur/diaperfur aspect as well.

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for things that should be mentioned?

I figure the video should start with putting aside misconceptions about what the word furry means and explain what it actually does mean.

I am really new to the whole furry side and I am not trying to be a furry poser so I do need to make sure I get everything right.

I am putting together my furry story which will be part of the video as well....

The thing is... I suck at art. I cannot draw my furry side.

But... here is my story:

As part of my furry video, I am going to have myself as the gray baby fox and some friends act out parts as well to tell my story. This will be incorporated into the video along with explanations about what furries are etc.

The gray baby fox has a black tip on his tail. That is his top discerning feature. He wears a diaper but typically wears blue jean overalls with button snaps on the legs and (my overalls have ninja turtle iron ons.) Also a BIG deal is his hat.... the same hat I wear in all of my videos. If people see that hat that means it's me.

Baby Mitchy - YouTube

His name is Haplo. It came to me because it means single, to be alone. You see....

Young Haplo was playing in the forest with his mother and father when the peaceful sounds of the woods are suddenly cut short. The sound of barking pierces the air as hunters come crashing through the forest. The foxes run as fast as they can and when it becomes obvious that they can't outrun the hunters the father fox shoves little Haplo off into a dark, muddy hole where he knocks his head on a rock and everything goes black.

When the Haplo wakes up he calls out to his parents.

.....But they aren't there.

He later meets up with other animals, including a confused calico cat.

Ask any furry and they'll tell you that one of the biggest disgraces to our fandom comes from that awful csi episode. Furries are not centered around sex, and being a furry isnt a fetish. Its a fandom, just like being a trekkie. Its all about having fun, and a lot revolves around the fantastic artwork that people do. Sure some people do get off to fursuit sex, but Im sure its safe to say that most of us frown upon that kind of behavior.

Default Re: Furry / Diaperfur / Babyfur video

There are also a bunch of furries who have much dislike to diaperfurs & babyfurs. Be aware of that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    There are also a bunch of furries who have much dislike to diaperfurs & babyfurs. Be aware of that as well.
    I am aware of this.... but I also heard it's not as bad as it used to be?

Yeah almost forgot about that. Ill be going to my first furry convention in 3 weeks, so i could get some answers to any other questions you might have. Your best bet is to go on youtube and watch several of Uncle Kages vids. He runs anthrocon in pittsburgh, and his words are legendary.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah almost forgot about that. Ill be going to my first furry convention in 3 weeks, so i could get some answers to any other questions you might have. Your best bet is to go on youtube and watch several of Uncle Kages vids. He runs anthrocon in pittsburgh, and his words are legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Your best bet is to go on youtube and watch several of Uncle Kages vids. He runs anthrocon in pittsburgh, and his words are legendary.
    Yeah... er.... I am going to Anthrocon. (It's close to me.)

Cool! Wish i could go, pennsylvania is quite the haul! Uncle Kage is going to be at FCN this year too so Ill still get to meet him

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    Cool! Wish i could go, pennsylvania is quite the haul! Uncle Kage is going to be at FCN this year too so Ill still get to meet him
    Kage is a funny guy, if he has his story time hour with 2gryphon, you need to go to it.

Lol thats half the reason Im going... I was on youtube looking for advice on going to my first con, and got hooked on vids of him working his magic. I learned the ABC's of conventions, fursuiting, etc from him. I also learned about his hatred of Target, and that he dislikes chardonnay.

You all are making me jealous... I want to see an Uncle Kage storytime, but i can't get away to go to a con, let alone one he will be at.