Thread: Quadsuits

Default Quadsuits

Granted, this isn't really much of a babyfur thread - in fact I'm not really much of a babyfur myself, but anyway:

Years ago, when I was a bona-fide, card-carrying babyfur, I wanted the cutest, softed, plushest, quadsuit around - oh, for a Panda, of course!

I've seen a few photos of panda quadsuits around, and they look very realistic, including the ones used in the Knorr ads from ages ago: Knorr Beef Tonight (Adopt a Panda) - UK TV Advert - YouTube and Knorr Beef Advert - YouTube (though I don't know why a British advert is using Chinese animals to sell German food - at least with the "Never say no to panda" ads the panda was the Cheese brand's mascot).

Not that I'm in the market for a fursuit right now, but can anyone recommend any good examples of panda quadsuits?

Anyway, discuss!

I don't think I have seen any Pandas, but Beastcub (Beastcub Creations | Custom Creature Costumes) has some simply amazing quadsuits, in fact I would go to say that she is the only one that (at least in the states) that has an unmatched style.

Quadsuits are really cool to look at as theyre so realistic, but they look like theyd be really uncomfortable to wear for extended periods of time, not to mention how expensive they are.
    Thats probably why you dont see a lot of them compared to regular suits or partials.

Quadsuits are nice but as Leppard said they are uncomfortable, you need to have a really good back.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I don't think I have seen any Pandas, but Beastcub (Beastcub Creations | Custom Creature Costumes) has some simply amazing quadsuits, in fact I would go to say that she is the only one that (at least in the states) that has an unmatched style.
    Holy moley - those look fantastic!

...buuuut she's fully booked for a while. But anyway, wow, just wow!

(The inner cynic in me decries such a waste of talent )

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Beastcub's work is awesome! I'd love to see one of her quadsuits in person. Unfortunately, I think she's cutting way back on quadsuit commissions because they're so difficult for her to make.

Off-subject a bit, but I gotta say, I'm really excited about getting my hippo suit (not a quad, but it is one she has wanted to make for a long time) from her. Mine is one of the suits she's working on right now.