Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skirts and diapers

Default Skirts and diapers

As I have a package of abena's due in tomorrow, and my gf has picked out a dress for me to change into when I get home from work, is there any thing I should be aware of when it comes to wearing skirts and diapers?

Thanks,
    Samantha

Zpeed

Is it a short skirt?

Diaper might be seen going up stairs and bending over etc..
    Other than that, not that I know off

My dream is to wear a skirt in public, but only if it became acceptable for men to wear a short skirt

Not really. Some dresses the diaper 'bulge' will be really noticeable, some not so much. Pretty much like pants in my experience. You have wear them like a lady if you don't want to show off things you don't want to show, but that's just skirts and dresses 101. Like MOPaddED said, have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sjenkins View Post
    is there any thing I should be aware of when it comes to wearing skirts and diapers?
    How much advice do you usually need when it comes to wearing clothes ??

Yes, and this is VERY important!!!.... are you ready??
    ENJOY IT!!!! hehe sounds like you have a terrific and wonderful girlfriend have fun, smile lots and give an extra big hug

Samantha

Well it depends, are you going to go out in the skirt? If your going to go out in it you need the skirt to be halfway down your thigh so the diaper wont peek from under it when walking.

Don't wear mini's as things will peek out from under no matter what you do. Have fun and enjoy.

In my experience ruffled dresses/skirts nearly hide everything, or anything that is kinda dainty. The length doesn't really matter in that case, just don't go for a mini skirt, as oleman72 already mentioned. Anyway, have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Zpeed View Post
    Is it a short skirt?

Diaper might be seen going up stairs and bending over etc..
    Other than that, not that I know off

My dream is to wear a skirt in public, but only if it became acceptable for men to wear a short skirt
    I'm going to be wearing at home (at least the skirt, the diapers in public might happen at some point...

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    How much advice do you usually need when it comes to wearing clothes ??
    :P XD

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Yes, and this is VERY important!!!.... are you ready??
    ENJOY IT!!!! hehe sounds like you have a terrific and wonderful girlfriend have fun, smile lots and give an extra big hug

Samantha
    I do have a wonderful girlfriend. The diapers are a little new for her, but just in discussions she seems to be ok with them. (She's know about them from the beginning) She even wants to put me in locking sleepers. She's definitely a keeper!

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Well it depends, are you going to go out in the skirt? If your going to go out in it you need the skirt to be halfway down your thigh so the diaper wont peek from under it when walking.
    As I'm going to be wearing the skirts at home, she might end up just selecting a tee shirt and a diaper for me and thats it... Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Don't wear mini's as things will peek out from under no matter what you do. Have fun and enjoy.
    Aww... Where's the fun in that? Having fun while wearing is probably going to keep me sane...