Thread: 3D babyfur model and Furry model for Game

Default 3D babyfur model and Furry model for Game

I just thought I share this with you all. I do GFXS and model stuff as a hobby, so I am not that great. Here are some models I have been working on for Garrys mod that I am making into player models, one of which is actually on the steam workshop. Some of these models Have been edited I just do not have a screen shot for them. The babyfur model has better eyes and stuff in the recent version I made. These models were modeled in C4D. These models will all have the ability for customizable colors for different fursonas. The babyfur one might take a sec though I have to redo 125 animations in order for it to be usable.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	baby_model.jpg 
Views:	561 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	16448   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cat.jpg 
Views:	1265 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	16447   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-01-29_00001.jpg 
Views:	2721 
Size:	27.9 KB 
ID:	16449   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cube19.jpg 
Views:	696 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	16450  

Those are very nice! I enjoy the two rendered ones, especially the bigger fur.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Those are very nice! I enjoy the two rendered ones, especially the bigger fur.
    Thank you I spent a lot of time on the big fur. It says its like v 4 in the workshop but its more like version 20. I actually created that model from one I originally made for another babyfur for fun, but I don't think he ever saw it. It had fur too.

That's cool, I had an RA that did some stuff like that for fun... no furries but he did the modeling stuff, I watched him for a while on a project and never got to see it fully rendered but it was looking cool in wireframe.

Im a furry in skyrim... Also known as a Khajiit. Lol!
    Great job on the 3d model though! Looks sweet!

Since i no longer have my xbox (and skyrim) when i gwt a more stable income, ill get the pc version and mod it so i can marry a khajiit and adopt khajiit children in the expansion.