Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: double diapers

Default double diapers

how man people like to wear double diapers so it can hold more? if so what kinds of diapers?

Default Re: double diapers

I usually only double up on cheap diapers... Like store brands or depends

nice i just double up when i am not gonna be able to change for a while. the diapers get so full and don't leak for a while

I tend to use a extra Pad Insert. That you can add.

A Bambino Belssimo with a quadro pad seems to last forever. Depending on my liquid intake sometimes it gets half used but still fun none the less.

Warsaw39

I don't do it usually...

... but Princess Luna does!

http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o450/Domonik2/luna-tdhbd1.png

I agree with Lestat
    The diaper pad insert is the way to go. I love the feeling of a thick diaper and the inserts really help me achieve it.

When I wear I tend to go the "thicker is better" route. A premium diaper with 2 to 4 booster pads of some kind. The abena abri-let maxi's are always my favorite choice.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Asche007 View Post
    When I wear I tend to go the "thicker is better" route. A premium diaper with 2 to 4 booster pads of some kind. The abena abri-let maxi's are always my favorite choice.
    I've found that the Wal Green's Certainty Diaper is about the same cost as the Abri-let Maxi booster pad. Plus I get the added wrap-around feeling that normally comes with a diaper. Add about 3 Certainty diapers with a premium diaper over them and you have one heck of a thick diaper. Plus, you don't have to worry about one single diaper being able to hold up all that bulk and weight. With store-bought diapers being used in place of premium brand booster pads, the bulk and weight isn't all pulling one diaper, rather it is distributed to all the diapers you have on.

Just my thoughts