Thread: a nova is a faint variable star

Default a nova is a faint variable star

I wrote a greeting which was longer and more informative. It seems to have been a casualty of my lack of dexterity in putting material where it shoud be put.
    If I can shed my lurker status I'll apply myself to communicating more effectively. Until then I will continue to be faint and variable, though not a star.
    Nova

Quote Originally Posted by nova View Post

I wrote a greeting which was longer and more informative. It seems to have been a casualty of my lack of dexterity in putting material where it shoud be put.
    If I can shed my lurker status I'll apply myself to communicating more effectively. Until then I will continue to be faint and variable, though not a star.
    Nova
    Hi there nova, I love your name! A gigglemuffinz is.. me? I guess? My name is also Angel, and those are messengers.. and I'm here to bring you a message of happiness and welcoming towards ADISC! It's always great to have another member here and I'm really excited to be the first to welcoming you to this pretty awesome site.

You already have a pretty awesome way of talking that really shows off how intelligent you are, which is pretty cool. I guess emotions sort of decide how I write, but I think people with different writing styles and just different ways of communicating with each other is something great about humans. We got a great bunch of human beings here and although we all have come here based on something small, there are lots of different people here and in my experience plenty of people worth knowing. I'm sure you are worth knowing too.

I'm so sorry that your previously written introduction got killed by.. um.. something? To be honest I sort of didn't really understand what happened, though that's probably a fault of mine. Feel like just letting us know the things you like to do for fun? Like.. the things you do in your spare time? Do you have a fondness for the universe around us, exploring space and all of that? I was obsessed with the stars and the universe for so long.. so although I'm gigglemuffinz now, someday if I can stick to an avatar for a long time I wanted to change my name to Starprincess. So I just love the stars and the planets and just learning all of what's out there. Do you have a favorite planet? Mine is Jupiter, it's so cool. Though learning about hot giants, gas giants right close up to their suns in distant solar systems has made me have a new favorite "type" of planet.

I'm excited at the idea of you communicating more, but don't push yourself.. feeling comfortable and having fun is the most important things. I hope you have a blast though.