Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi all, just trying this out, have invested in my first pack of Molicares, having read the advice on this forum. I think it will be an occasional indulgence, would like to do SIDF but this will be tricky with family in the house. But as I work from home I will perhaps do a monthly daytime version!

Quote Originally Posted by profs857 View Post
    Hi all, just trying this out, have invested in my first pack of Molicares, having read the advice on this forum. I think it will be an occasional indulgence, would like to do SIDF but this will be tricky with family in the house. But as I work from home I will perhaps do a monthly daytime version!
    Hey there profs!

I hope you find this site useful, and hoping to see you around contributing in the many discussions

So, what else do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Have any hobbies?

I'm a CS student myself, about to graduate (Yay!) and hopefully will be getting a nice and fun programming job.

Outside being busy for university, I'm a speedcuber and love the 3x3x3 the most, so I frequently have on around me so that I have something to do when the time comes.

Can't wait to hear more back from you soon!

- Lobie