Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello boys and girls! I guess I have to post here because I'm a "lurker". A quick bit about me: I'm 25 years old, Gay, and have a thing for diaper boys. I havn't worn myself in years but that's because I'm poor and I see diapers as a luxury expense. I graduated from my local university with a BFA in Photography and I spent a year studying abroad in Italy WOO! I'm weird and awkward and write in run-on sentences rather often. Anyway, Nice to meet you all.

Ciao
    xoxoxox
    DrunkenFriar

Quote Originally Posted by drunkenfriar View Post
    Hello boys and girls! I guess I have to post here because I'm a "lurker". A quick bit about me: I'm 25 years old, Gay, and have a thing for diaper boys. I havn't worn myself in years but that's because I'm poor and I see diapers as a luxury expense. I graduated from my local university with a BFA in Photography and I spent a year studying abroad in Italy WOO! I'm weird and awkward and write in run-on sentences rather often. Anyway, Nice to meet you all.

Ciao
    xoxoxox
    DrunkenFriar
    Hey there and welcome to ADSIC, the coolest AB/DL/IC support place on the web. This girl is very happy you said hello, and is extremely excited to welcome you to this wonderful site. Not only is this the best place to find real and meaningful support for issues separate from any 18+ meetup type vibes, but I think it's the best place to find that and also find a diverse and wonderful community full of interesting people to talk to and make friends with. I hope you have a fun time here, your journey on ADISC has only just begun.. hopefully!

Your intro was pretty well written for someone who admits they write in run-on sentences. I'm most certanly not perfect with my grammar, though I try. I think that's all people here really want, is for you to try to make sure your sentences and points are as well written and clear as possible. You did those things, which really shows. So don't stress about it none.

I totally am in the same boat about not being able to enjoy diapers for an extended time because of money troubles, but I do hope that there comes a time soon you can splurge on some without any worries. Once it finally happens, I'm sure you'll be happy.. hopefully!

This is going to be one of those questions I ask that shows off how lacking in book smarts or knowledge I have, but what's a BFA? What do you plan to do with your BFA in Photography? What sorts of things do you like to do for fun?

Ciao to you as well, but hopefully for only a bit.. I hope you come back and have lots of fun!