Thread: Hello

Default Hello

My name is Philip. I have been a long time luker, never gotten around to introducing myself. I am a dl, ab, sissy, slave, and I have many other fetishes. I repair old computers in my free time, along with selfbondage. I am a strong believer in God, and I am a non-denom christian.

Quote Originally Posted by dgslave98 View Post
    My name is Philip. I have been a long time luker, never gotten around to introducing myself. I am a dl, ab, sissy, slave, and I have many other fetishes. I repair old computers in my free time, along with selfbondage. I am a strong believer in God, and I am a non-denom christian.
    Hah! I first read that as non-demon Christian. I was like... shouldn't all Christians not be demons? Heh! Except for the sissy thing, it sounds like we have a ton in common. I am a non-denominational Christian myself. And I actually became interested in diapers because of playing around with self-bondage. AND.... I even enjoy working on computers. I have a room that I call my computer graveyard and I use parts from there to create 'frankenstein' computers from time to time.

Welcome to ADISC! I hope you have as much fun here as I have in the past. If you have any questions about anything, just ask, and I am sure someone will help you out. They are all pretty friendly around here.