Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buying Super Undies

Default Buying Super Undies

I've pretty much decided that I'm going to order a couple pairs of Super Undies, I'm just trying to decide where to buy them from.

I know that squishy tushy does discreet shipping if you request it, but it's quite a bit more to buy from there (the youth sizes) than it would be to pick up the XXL sizes on Amazon (I'm a 28 waist, so I'd fit). On Amazon they're sold by a nutrition/health store and fulfilled by Amazon which Amazon says means they ship in an Amazon.com box.

So, a couple of questions. First, the adult sizes and "kid" sizes of Super Undies are basically identical, right? I definitely get the impression but I want to make sure of that. Not that I'm a big dude by any means.

Also, fulfilled by amazon pretty much ensures that it comes in an amazon box, right? I get the impression that it does, but I'd rather not have to deal with picking up an obvious package from my apartment's concierge desk. I assume it wouldn't be that bad being as it's not coming straight from Super Undies any way and I can deal with the particular store stamping their logo on the box, but even just for my future reference.

Not all products on Amazon are shipped directly from Amazon. A lot of companies use them as a merchant, for example North Shore Care. You can order from Amazon but it will ship from North Shore. As for the size go with what your measurements are, don't try and down size. I ordered a couple pair, they are pretty good quality, but I found its too much work for my liking.

Not downsizing, I'm going for the same waist-size I'd be getting with the adult ones because the XXL and youth/adult ones overlap in sizes. I'm a 28 waist, maybe smaller so size shouldn't be a problem. Either way, I'd be aiming for the same size so I may as well go with the kid-end of the size overlap because it will fit me fine and it's less expensive. I'm also 20, and an athlete, so it's not like I'm going to be getting all that much larger anytime soon either way.

As far as Amazon goes, from my understanding "fulfilled by Amazon" specifically means that it's stored in amazon's warehouses so they deal with packing and shipping rather than the company selling it. I just don't know as far as other people's experience goes if that guarantees it comes in an amazon box which would make sense, or something else. I'm totally fine with it coming in a box from the company selling it since they sell all kinds of other generic health products like water bottles and multivitamins, I just want to make sure I don't get a box with super undies stamped all over it.

As far as I know when it is fulfilled by amazon it is packed and shipped from one of the amazon warehouses. In this case it will be an amazon box with the name of the company where you purchased as the return address and your address as the ship to address. As an FYI the shipping from superundies.com site is in plain white plastic USPS mail bag and sent via us post office. Depending on the size of your mailbox they might fit in the mailbox as the package is not that big for 2 undies. The mailing label does say from Superundies but is is in type only no logo. You said in your other posts you have roommates so you may not want it in the mailbox but if you go to the superundies website and create an account first they will send you a $5 off coupon you can use on your order and that would cover the $2 parcel post or $4 priority mail service. They ship form CA so depending on where you live you will get them in 2-3 days. Parcel post can take 5-6 days.

Just a question here, I know their largest adult size can fit I think a max of 36", but based on the fact that I can wear GoodNites XL and the reviews on youtube show that the XXL for kids is a little bit larger than the XL GoodNites I wear, do I stand a chance of wearing the 36" adult sized version if my waist is around 38-40" or I would waste my money ordering from them, they look so awesome that I want one of them, but if I don't stand a chance to fit in them, I won't waste my money.

CodyBaby

I have the 34-36 superundies and i am a 36-37 inch waist and there is still about an inch of strech. I think they would fit a 38" inch waist but not sure about 40". They do have some stretch in them but they do not stretch any where as much as goodnites.

I would suggest ordering from amazon instead of super undies cause I ordered directly from the super undies website and I guess they sell your address to third parties and then you get a bunch of kid related spam mail

I order the 30-32" even thought I'm a 28" as well. This allows for the use of more padding. Place my order couple months ago and I have let to see an increase in my kid related mail.

Quote Originally Posted by sunman View Post
    CodyBaby

I have the 34-36 superundies and i am a 36-37 inch waist and there is still about an inch of strech. I think they would fit a 38" inch waist but not sure about 40". They do have some stretch in them but they do not stretch any where as much as goodnites.
    If they would fit a 38", I'll order them and report if they fit or not, since I'm able to squeeze in the GoodNites XL, I don't think the adult size of Super Undies would be smaller, its impossible. Just checked my waist size its 38" at some point and I love stuff that are tight. I'll order them when I come back from a cruise in April and I'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by KaloAllen View Post
    I order the 30-32" even thought I'm a 28" as well. This allows for the use of more padding. Place my order couple months ago and I have let to see an increase in my kid related mail.
    I did the same thing. If you get a larger size, you can stuff more in them. I've been very happy with mine so far. Had them a couple months now.