Thread: Sorta new,,To this

Default Sorta new,,To this

So I recently found out that furrys really interest me a lot! I then found out that being one is not that difficult, with some imagination and some strong will i can see myself as a furry ( Kitten ) And somehow this is now my fav fetish I hope to see some furrys IRL one day, until then i just thought i share with you.

Just a heads up though, Furry is not a fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Just a heads up though, Furry is not a fetish.
    While my sense is that in the main you're correct, and you may also be correct in this instance, there are people who have been around the block and do identify it as a fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Just a heads up though, Furry is not (necessarily) a fetish.
    There ya go

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    While my sense is that in the main you're correct, and you may also be correct in this instance, there are people who have been around the block and do identify it as a fetish.
    I would be more inclined to say that "Furry" can center around other fetishes and is not a fetish in itself.

Whatever it is to you, fetish or otherwise in reference to what's being talked about, I just hope you are happy with whatever it is to you. Be true to yourself.

I've explored a little bit in it (being a Babyfur or Furry, though not in a fetish way) myself, in fact I even posted a really embarrassing post myself asking if I "was" one or whatever a long time ago. Don't go looking for that though, it's really embarrassing. All my old posts are..

I'm sure you are cute kitty though! I know some kitties, kitties are good people. (That's an odd sentence.. xD)

Hey, I'm a furry, but my fursona is completely an adult and doesn't wear diapers (though if I'm suiting I"m likely to wear under the suit so I don't have to get out of the suit to pee so often)

I am also a furry, and I'm excited to be going to my first convention next month, which is FCN 2013. It really is a fun fandom, and most furries are really nice people. It will also be my first time fursuiting, which I hear is fun as hell!

Default Re: Sorta new,,To this

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    I am also a furry, and I'm excited to be going to my first convention next month, which is FCN 2013. It really is a fun fandom, and most furries are really nice people. It will also be my first time fursuiting, which I hear is fun as hell!
    The one time I've done it so far it was a blast! I had ago much Finn being able to just be expressive, something i don't normally get to do. It does get hot so take plenty of water, or know where you can get some.

Fursuiting is certainly fun, but it can be a bit on the hot side. I love to be more like my Tiger self when in the fur and I can be a mischievous kitty.