Thread: Craigslist just gave me great job opportunities

Default Craigslist just gave me great job opportunities

After browsing around a bit on Craigslist I found quite a few sweet deals on really easy IT and/or Web related jobs that I could easily pull off in a heartbeat -- we're talking $20 an hour for these jobs (some are paid-when-done, like x amount for y).

For example, I found one (which I won't post so that I don't get sniped :P) where this guy wants 2 simple logos and two websites, telecommute -- I can do it from home. I can advertise myself in a "tasteful and reasonable" fashion.

Here's a non-telecommuting one:

Fast growing promotions company seeks jr web designer who is capable of developing client company stores. This is "on site" only. No telecommuting.

Basic HTML skills required. Template driven.
    Ability to absorb and work quickly / successfully with details.
    "Can do" attitude a must: Exercised daily with staff.
    Communication skills: High level needed, both written and oral.
    High energy: Capable of performing at high level daily.

15-20 hours/week to start.
    Compensation: $12 -$18 / HR Based on experience

Simple enough, and close by where I can just bus over there. I can work 20 hours a week, plus 4 more hours for every day off on a vacation (3-day weekend) week. So I'm covered there. The job is simple enough, the pay is great for me, and it's convenient.

Final line -- if you're looking for non-career jobs, search up craigslist, there's plenty of good stuff for what you're capable of.

Now, doing a job or two like this can get me some money, plus as a Minimum Wager for a pizzeria, I can easily buy my $900 dream machine in two months!

*is stoked*

I have to wait for my mom to come home to confirm that I have permission to get it :\.

Craigslist is great, I've actually hired a few people from there myself and some have worked out great.

Quote Originally Posted by mm3 View Post
    I have to wait for my mom to come home to confirm that I have permission to get it :\.
    Hope it works out really well for you, mm3, and you can sell your mom on it. Sounds like something you'd really be interested in doing.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Hope it works out really well for you, mm3, and you can sell your mom on it. Sounds like something you'd really be interested in doing.

~Pramrider
    From what I've probably misinterpreted, it seems like his mom would want him out :P

Thats awesome! I love craigslist! Ive sold SO much stuff on there. But I swear to god, those scammers... I would do horrible, unforgivable things to them if I ever met em. Seriously, one day im gonna play along, send a package, follow it to the doorstep, beat the living hell out of them once they show up to pick it up...grrr..