Thread: Underwear inside diaper

BusaSimba

Default Underwear inside diaper

Hey Everyone,

So I'm sitting here watching SNL, padded for the first time in pretty long. I was thinking to change this up tonight I would wear tiddie-whiteies or boxers under my diaper to hopefully give me a more wet sensation. What are your thoughts? Have any of you tried it, and if so, how did it feel (even overnight)?

-Simba

I wouldn't do it overnight because you run a high risk of developing diaper rash and being very uncomfortable if your urine is even remotely concentrated.

I used to always wear tighty whiteys under any disposable i wore , I am now on a cloth diaper routine and sleep in a wet diaper every night , no rash, not shaved down there . just stay clean everyday and there isn't going to be a problem.

Diapers (with plastic pants if u are wearing a cloth diaper) under the underwear seems like a better choice. Changing is a lot easier too.

Default Re: Underwear inside diaper

I've bought some cloth diaper pre-folds from walmart and used these in my Bambinos. It gives me that wet sensation and extra bulk. It also makes the diaper quite absorbent and increases wicking capability as well.

As I wear diapers 24/7 I don't wear undies under the diapers. I am just trimmed down there and I use baby wipes to clean my self down there. Besides you don't want to have the rash that can happen from having the wet cloth on your skin being held there by something that is supposed to wick the fluids and moisture away from your skin. Basically most diapers today are designed to keep the moisture away from your skin so that way you are not going to suffer from a rash.

Speaking of which I am finding my self needing a changing my self XD .

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I've bought some cloth diaper pre-folds from walmart and used these in my Bambinos. It gives me that wet sensation and extra bulk. It also makes the diaper quite absorbent and increases wicking capability as well.
    Gosh, that's kind of a good idea. ^_^