Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: is it smart?

  1. #1
    babyJared

    Question is it smart?

    on next monday, i promised myself to go to school in a diaper, and an abdl support t- shirt?


    is that smart? what better way to get from under the blankey, right?

    -jared l.


    need comments...

  2. #2

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    Well it is a great idea, You are trying to say that we are people too and that we are not weird or monsters or pedos like me I am still young and scared. If i find someone in my HS that is a DL i would be his BEST BEST friend lol

  5. #5

    Default

    Honestly? STUPID IDEA.

    Just ponder the consequences for a tiny moment:
    - Tolerance out there isn't exactly amazing anyhow
    - you'll be labeled for the rest of the days to come (at least at that school, but quite possible with a far greater reach)
    - There's mobile phones -> equals cameras -> equals you end up on the internet quite certainly "outed" for good....
    - it could ruin your job chances if that gets way too public
    - people can be mean


    But aside all that: WHAT DO YOU HOPE TO ACHIEVE?
    I'm a bit into other kinks too... (I'm not an AB) - but I don't go out there in public and tote my kink gear into anyones face... Not everyone wants to know and is comfy with knowing what makes me tick "sexually". It's a private thing and should remain so.

    But hey, it's a free world - and it's your own life, so you're entitled to do with it as you please.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by KittensGoRoar View Post
    Well it is a great idea, You are trying to say that we are people too and that we are not weird or monsters or pedos like me I am still young and scared. If i find someone in my HS that is a DL i would be his BEST BEST friend lol
    I just started dating the kinky girl who is okay with it. We're getting married next year.

    But yeah, I'd be beyond scared if I were you. Then again, I was pretty popular and had a lot to lose. Idk what kind of social situation you're in.

  7. #7

    Default

    Yes, because people in their 20's are known for being so mature and supportive! Coming out gay might be accepted, heck even admitting to a fetish would probably be okay, but if you start telling people you enjoy wearing diapers for fun, most will avoid you like the plague! You dont want to become the creepy weird guy!

  8. #8

    Default

    I don't understand what you hope to gain from doing this. Most people will see it as weird. It would probably have negative repercussions on your social life. Most people don't even have formal knowledge of AB/DLism... so while they might see your diaper and wonder why the hell you are wearing it, they are not going to see your t-shirt and know what "cause" it is referring to.

    I don't believe that this sort of exhibitionism is going to help the community gain acceptance. This is not homosexuality. This is far, far out of the mainstream. I don't expect people to understand my interests - so I am not going to flaunt them in their faces.

  9. #9

    Default

    Heavily consider what is said here:

    Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post

    Just ponder the consequences for a tiny moment:
    - Tolerance out there isn't exactly amazing anyhow
    - you'll be labeled for the rest of the days to come (at least at that school, but quite possible with a far greater reach)
    - There's mobile phones -> equals cameras -> equals you end up on the internet quite certainly "outed" for good....
    - it could ruin your job chances if that gets way too public
    - people can be mean
    This is actually a huge decision. Not to be taken lightly at all.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by babyJared View Post
    on next monday, i promised myself to go to school in a diaper, and an abdl support t- shirt?


    is that smart? what better way to get from under the blankey, right?

    -jared l.


    need comments...
    First I'd ask what does it actually represent to you...and/or what would you intend to be representing...what's your reasoning??

    Following that...


    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneDude View Post
    Heavily consider what is said here:

    This is actually a huge decision. Not to be taken lightly at all.

Similar Threads

  1. linux for smart phones
    By w0lfpack91 in forum Computers & Gaming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-Feb-2013, 14:25
  2. Well that sure was a smart move, dumbass.
    By Fire2box in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-Jul-2011, 03:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.