Thread: GOT MY FIRST DIAPERS (goodnites)

Red face GOT MY FIRST DIAPERS (goodnites)

I am so happy right now just got my first goodnites from riteaid havent wet them yet, Any tips on disposing of them secretly

Hey there, welcome to ADISC! I recently got my first diapers as well.

Disposal depends slightly on your living arrangement, who's around, etc., but it's a good idea to get ziploc bags. Zip them in one or two bags (depending on how wet they are and how long they have to sit around) and toss those. It's courteous to others (and discreet for you) to get rid of them in a receptacle that is frequently used / replaced. I'm trying to dispose of all of mine in an outdoors trashcan within a day of using them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    Hey there, welcome to ADISC! I recently got my first diapers as well.

Disposal depends slightly on your living arrangement, who's around, etc., but it's a good idea to get ziploc bags. Zip them in one or two bags (depending on how wet they are and how long they have to sit around) and toss those. It's courteous to others (and discreet for you) to get rid of them in a receptacle that is frequently used / replaced. I'm trying to dispose of all of mine in an outdoors trashcan within a day of using them.
    This is good advice. Plastic grocery bags work too (not as well, but they are cheap and always around). Also, if you need to get them out of the house, I recommend sneaking them out in a school or work bag like a knapsack. Coat pockets would also work for Goodnites, since they're quite small.

Also, welcome aboard! Good to have you on the site. If you go to the Introduction forum and post an intro there, you can get to know some more people. Hope you have a great time here!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, also trying out the ziploc bag idea also putting them in a public dumster

My opinion, if you "wet" at night wake up a little early and put some more trash with your diapers on top, middle and below then take out garbage. It works for me.

what i used to do as a kid when id need to get rid of mine it went out with normal trash except it was in a seperate small black trash bag i could keep in my room and fill it up once a week on trash day i'd take the bag out the night before trash was picked up. i was good at keeping it secret i still have friends that ive had since i was 6 and they still don't know i wore 24/7 for both wetting and pooping. i was 11 when that stoped but every week id take it out in a black trash bag so long as you get a good quality bag and keep it sealed pretty tight no smell will escape to warn people plus with it being black no one can see through it like they can with a traditional trash bag/ziplock bag/or any other plastic bag. i did that for 7 years and my friends who were always over never knew any of it. if any one finds it or sees you taking it out its just another bag of trash going to the dumpster.

Those plastic grocery bags get lots of them and keep them around. If nothing get some diaper disposal bags and use those and just chuck them in your trash barrel. Unless you're like me and have family who lives with it knowing about it then in a trash can which only a week is the maximum for me.