Thread: Hi

Default Hi

My name is Joey and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Hope to meet some friends. I enjoy reading the articles.

Joey

Quote Originally Posted by abjoey77 View Post
    My name is Joey and I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Hope to meet some friends. I enjoy reading the articles.

Joey
    Hi Joey, glad you could stop by and say hi. I hope you find the posts and articles on here interesting and informative. I've been here for a little over a month now and I am still learning things from the great people here.

Don't feel you have to post anything you don't feel comfortable revealing but do you have any interests outside of ABDL? I am a software engineer and when I'm not doing that, I am usually listening to classic rock and working around the house.

Again, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your visit.

-11hinzvic

Hi 11hinzvic and thanks for the welcome. I have lots of interests but being a single parent has taken so much of my time there's no time to pursue anything anymore. I just found this site by accident and it's really nice to be able to talk with people of like interests. If I had the chance, I guess out doors types of things like camping etc. would be nice. It would be nice to someday meet a woman who likes this kind of thing to date too. Not sure how to meet one as talking about this to someones face would probably make me just go away.

Thanks again for the welcome