Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is my problem so I would like help what I should do?

Default This is my problem so I would like help what I should do?

I'm going shopping today because I got my paycheck yesterday so I have to

walk 10 miles to the close bank to me to cash my paycheck but only takes me

hour-n-half to walk to the bank and back a hour-n-half to my apt next to

Wal-Mart where I do my shopping because I the banks in wal-mart's closed in

South Dakota all banks in the Wal-Marts closed up so that sucks that I no

way to get to my bank without walking because I real-life friend was in

hospital but got,So he can't take me to the bank! and I got hurt

yesterday at work So, I actually got hurt at work today and red marks on my

skin from a that I backed was on a saw bar that I wasn't from not

paying what I was doing ,So I can't walk to the bank and my real-life friend

got out of the hospital last week so I don't think I should call and ask him

but I may have to call my friend well my friend did pick me up yesterday after

I got hurt at work yesterday ,So I guess I could call him today and see if he

can take me to the bank?

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    I'm going shopping today because I got my paycheck yesterday so I have to

walk 10 miles to the close bank to me to cash my paycheck but only takes me

hour-n-half to walk to the bank and back a hour-n-half to my apt next to

Wal-Mart where I do my shopping because I the banks in wal-mart's closed in

South Dakota all banks in the Wal-Marts closed up so that sucks that I no

way to get to my bank without walking because I real-life friend was in

hospital but got,So he can't take me to the bank! and I got hurt

yesterday at work So, I actually got hurt at work today and red marks on my

skin from a that I backed was on a saw bar that I wasn't from not

paying what I was doing ,So I can't walk to the bank and my real-life friend

got out of the hospital last week so I don't think I should call and ask him

but I may have to call my friend well my friend did pick me up yesterday after

I got hurt at work yesterday ,So I guess I could call him today and see if he

can take me to the bank?
    not to be an an ass or anything but i read that 3 times and still couldnt figure it out maybe call your friend but if you want results try to explain a little better.

If you're friend is already driving again, maybe he won't mind taking you to the bank. Maybe you could suggest going out somewhere together and ask if you'll be able to stop off at a bank on the way. Or you could offer to buy him a coffee and a chocolate caramel shortbread on the way back to say thank you...

I hope you aren't badly hurt, though. I can't quite follow what happened, but if you can't walk too far it might well be worth a trip to the doctors to be on the safe side...

Quote Originally Posted by SennkohCoola View Post
    I'm going shopping today because I got my paycheck yesterday. I have to walk 10 miles to the closest bank so i can cash my paycheck but it only takes me an hour and a half to walk to the bank and back. My apt is next to Wal-Mart where I do my shopping because I used to use the banks in wal-mart's but they closed in South Dakota so that sucks, now I have no way to get to my bank without walking because my friend was in the hospital. So he can't take me to the bank, and I got hurt today at work. I got hurt at work today, there are red marks on my skin because I backed into a saw bar that I wasn't paying attention to. So I can't walk to the bank and my friend got out of the hospital last week so I don't think I should call and ask him, well my friend did pick me up yesterday after I got hurt at work yesterday, So I guess I could call him today and see if he can take me to the bank?
    OMFG THAT WAS A MESS, i kinda fixed it. Just call him, and if he picked you up from work he is clearly ok to drive. I hope you not hurt badly, also whats a "saw bar".

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by w0lfpack91 View Post
    not to be an an ass or anything but i read that 3 times and still couldnt figure it out
    It would be a big help if you could rephrase this post so that it makes a bit more sense. I've read it over a couple times too and the events you mention don't seem fit into a time line that makes any sense.

example:
    You need to walk to the bank, now you can't walk to the bank.
    Your friend was in the hospital, now your friend is not in the hospital.
    Your friend can't drive, now you friend picked you up from work because you got hurt.
    Your friend picked you up from work, but you don't think you should bother them to take you to the bank.

These conflict and make no sense

Quote Originally Posted by AnonKiba View Post
    OMFG THAT WAS A MESS, i kinda fixed it. Just call him, and if he picked you up from work he is clearly ok to drive. I hope you not hurt badly, also whats a "saw bar".
    yes thanks for fixing that i read it 5 or 6 times and couldnt figure out what the OP was saying that i can read and understand. as per what i just read id say call him he's obviously well enough to drive if he had already picked you up

You may have just set the world record with the LONGEST run-on sentence ever! I almost, almost, got through all of it. You may have to check it but there may be a few gammatical errors in there somewhere though.