Thread: Hey Everyone :)

Default Hey Everyone :)

Hi!

You can call me Bee

I'm very new to the AB community, but very interested in it. I recently got talking to an old friend from a few years back, to find that he has experience in being a Daddy, much to my delight as I've really wanted to get into it, because I thought being a little girl would suit me very well. I feel very comfortable around him which is brilliant. Anyway, all is going very well with him and I'm looking forward to having an amazing Daddy!

Apart from being interested in AB, I love music, trips to the cinema, meeting with friends, shopping and makeup. I'm definitely a girly girl who loves pink and sparkly things!

I'd love to meet like-minded people on this site, and I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community!

xx

Welcome to ADISC Bee! I'm happy that you found someone that you feel comfortable around, even better that he is your daddy! You say you love music, what type of music do you like? I like alot of different styles, including classic rock, modern rock, metal, hardstyle, hard house, hard trance. While I'm not the little type here I am getting experience as a daddy. My little and I have never met face to face, but talk on skype almost every day. Hope you have some fun here and with your daddy!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Bee! I'm happy that you found someone that you feel comfortable around, even better that he is your daddy! You say you love music, what type of music do you like? I like alot of different styles, including classic rock, modern rock, metal, hardstyle, hard house, hard trance. While I'm not the little type here I am getting experience as a daddy. My little and I have never met face to face, but talk on skype almost every day. Hope you have some fun here and with your daddy!
    Yeah my daddy has just signed up too!
    I love pretty much every type of music, everything from rock to dance to pop to... anything!

Thats awesome! I'm glad to hear that you two were able to reconnect! Talk about small world

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBee View Post
    Hi!

You can call me Bee

I'm very new to the AB community, but very interested in it. I recently got talking to an old friend from a few years back, to find that he has experience in being a Daddy, much to my delight as I've really wanted to get into it, because I thought being a little girl would suit me very well. I feel very comfortable around him which is brilliant. Anyway, all is going very well with him and I'm looking forward to having an amazing Daddy!

Apart from being interested in AB, I love music, trips to the cinema, meeting with friends, shopping and makeup. I'm definitely a girly girl who loves pink and sparkly things!

I'd love to meet like-minded people on this site, and I'm looking forward to becoming part of the community!

xx
    Hi Bee, welcome to the community. I'm glad you decided to stop by. It's also great that you found someone to be both your companion and also your daddy.

I ran across adisc last month and decided to join and find out more about the ABDL and how it relates to me.

I see you like all kinds of music. I'm hooked on classic rock, those '60s, '70's tunes I grew up listening to when I was a real kid.

Once again, welcome and I hope you have a great stay.

-11hinzvic

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBee View Post
    Hi!

You can call me Bee

xx
    Hey there Little Bee, welcome to ADSIC! The community is really looking forward to you being apart of it, because I think this is a pretty awesome one. Not only is there tons of fun AB/DL conversations but there are tons of just great talks and great people all around. The name is Angel, but you can call me gigglemuffinz or whatever as long as it's nice. Fellow girly-girl little girl here, so I just had to say hi. Just because.. hey, I wanna make friends. You honestly seem like someone that I really could be friends with, so I really wanted to say hi.

You mentioned your music tastes to someone already, but do you feel like talking about your movie interests? I will admit that's one of our differences, I'm all shy and all and going to the movies seems all expensive and sometimes I don't really enjoy the movie which is a let down and all.. but I'm still really interested in knowing. Shopping and make-up though, all over that.. sounds really fun.

Curious about your username too, what sparked the name LittleBee?

I hope you have bunches of fun, and don't let me energetic pressure you, it's okay if you think I'm weird. Hehe. Big hugs!