Thread: Hey folks.

Default Hey folks.

Hey everyone!

My name is Steve, I'm a uni student with a passion for music and guitars.

Iv always had a sorta fascination with the ab/dl lifestyle and a year or so back I found a girlfriend by chance who introduced me into the world of being a daddy, needless to say I fell in love.

Recently it's not been something I have had the chance to do so I joined up to a fetish networking site in hopes of finding someone. Whilst browsing through the people in my area I came across a familiar face, a girl who I had been friends with many years before and who at the time I found kinda cute, though we eventually lost touch. A quick glance at her profile showed me she was interested in the whole ab/dl thing. Finding someone near me in my age group is difficult enough but imagine the coincidence it was someone you once knew and crushed on! Crazy huh?

Anyway after exchanging a few messages we both decided to "partner up" and over the past few days of messaging I have found we have so much in common and are on the same level with everything. To put it bluntly this girl is wonderful, cute, smart and funny and I couldn't ask for anything more. I hope to be her daddy for many years to come as she truly is a dream come true.

We both decided to get involved in the ab/dl community online so we signed up here. I'm sure she will make an introduction soon. Shes very new to this so be nice to her or you will have me to deal with :p

Anyways lovely to meet all you wonderful people! Hope to make friends with many of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySteve View Post
    Hey everyone!

My name is Steve, I'm a uni student with a passion for music and guitars.

Iv always had a sorta fascination with the ab/dl lifestyle and a year or so back I found a girlfriend by chance who introduced me into the world of being a daddy, needless to say I fell in love.

Recently it's not been something I have had the chance to do so I joined up to a fetish networking site in hopes of finding someone. Whilst browsing through the people in my area I came across a familiar face, a girl who I had been friends with many years before and who at the time I found kinda cute, though we eventually lost touch. A quick glance at her profile showed me she was interested in the whole ab/dl thing. Finding someone near me in my age group is difficult enough but imagine the coincidence it was someone you once knew and crushed on! Crazy huh?

Anyway after exchanging a few messages we both decided to "partner up" and over the past few days of messaging I have found we have so much in common and are on the same level with everything. To put it bluntly this girl is wonderful, cute, smart and funny and I couldn't ask for anything more. I hope to be her daddy for many years to come as she truly is a dream come true.

We both decided to get involved in the ab/dl community online so we signed up here. I'm sure she will make an introduction soon. Shes very new to this so be nice to her or you will have me to deal with :p

Anyways lovely to meet all you wonderful people! Hope to make friends with many of you.
    Hi Steve, welcome to the community. I'm glad to hear you have found someone to make you happy. It's always great to find someone that you have a lot in common with. I hope you two have many years together.

I see you like music, so any particular genre? Classic rock is what I like and listen to at work, while writing software. Pink Floyd is one of my favorites.

Again, welcome and enjoy your stay.
    -11hinzvic

Hey, i have quite a wide taste in music, everything from Chet Atkins to Blur. And yes I'm a big fan of floyd, went to see Roger Waters do the wall last year.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySteve View Post
    Hey, i have quite a wide taste in music, everything from Chet Atkins to Blur. And yes I'm a big fan of floyd, went to see Roger Waters do the wall last year.
    The bridge between Chet Atkins and Blur is of course Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits ;-)

Welcome to ADISC

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    The bridge between Chet Atkins and Blur is of course Mark Knopfler of Dire Straits ;-)

Welcome to ADISC
    Exactly, big Knopfler fan. Grew up in the same place too.

Good stuff on this page, there is. Welcome Steve, congratz on the woman!