Thread: Um hello.

Default Um hello.

Hello, I thought I would introduce myself to you guys. First off I have no clue on how I found this website.. lol either or I am a DL and somehow whenever I wear them I somewhat regress to a 7-9 year old I am still trying to figure this out. I love swimming and taking photos for friends and family. Right now I am in my Final year of High School and managed to hide my fetish from everyone, until now. Sometimes randomly ever since i wore diapers to bed I wet once a week. I am not IC and never had been. So if you can tell me if something like that happened to you let me know! I am sorta a furry I would love to be a kitty with a fox tail. Why they are cute and hyper, always fun.

Welcome to the site! You say you've hidden the fetish from everyone until now, did something happen, were you discovered? or do you just mean that you are opening up to us on this site. I also see you kinda think of yourself as a furry. I'm furry as well, a blue husky (hence the name). A kitty with a fox tail, that would make for a nice fursona. Hope you have some fun on the site and meet tons of really nice people!

Well I have not tokd anyone except this forum. And still took lots of courage for me to do so. Also can anyone tell me why I feel like a 7 year old? I almost called my mom mommy. Today I coverd my moutj before it came out lol.

Hey there.

I am, I think, in a situation similar to yours. I am a freshman in college and have only divulged my interests here on ADISC. It's a pretty sensible thing - my parents and friends don't need to know. I think you'll find that this is a nice place! There is a good measure of anonymity and everyone is very supportive and informative.

As for regressing to that age, who knows? There is a good deal of variance among DLs. The only real commonality is diapers, and there can certainly be an attraction to being diapered at a nonstandard age.

What kind of swimming do you like? I have a bit of a competitive swimming background.

Anyway, welcome to the site! Hope to see you around.

So far I can open up here more then ever but I still cant find out why i regress when waring diapers... I do not know what to do or look up

Quote Originally Posted by KittensGoRoar View Post
    Hello, I thought I would introduce myself to you guys. First off I have no clue on how I found this website.. lol either or I am a DL and somehow whenever I wear them I somewhat regress to a 7-9 year old I am still trying to figure this out. I love swimming and taking photos for friends and family. Right now I am in my Final year of High School and managed to hide my fetish from everyone, until now. Sometimes randomly ever since i wore diapers to bed I wet once a week. I am not IC and never had been. So if you can tell me if something like that happened to you let me know! I am sorta a furry I would love to be a kitty with a fox tail. Why they are cute and hyper, always fun.
    Hi there little kitty. Glad you lept and landed here in this community even if you don't know how you got here. We can always use another furry here.

I think you'll find lots of good information here and hope to read more of your posts.

I also find myself regressing at times but when I do so at work, around coworkers, I have to catch myself and "grow back up". No one, except folks here on adisc, knows about my ABDL interests. I have roommates so I am not able to wear diapers. If I did, they would surely find out and that would lead to some conversations that I really don't want to have. Maybe someday I can enjoy them again.

Anyway, welcome to the community and I hope you have lots of fun here.

-11hinzvic