Thread: HTC One 2013

Default HTC One 2013

if anyone was interested in this phone here is a video

HTC One Unboxing - YouTube

damn should have waited i just got the HTC One X + bout a month ago

damn that's a beautiful device I wished I knew about it back last november. I just switched over to the dark side and got a Nokia lumia 920 =/ I'm stuck with it for 2 years.

I have had a few HTC smart phones over the years. Never farking again. Not the most reliable of things.

Default Re: HTC One 2013

The reason I didn't get the prior version of this phone is that there is no removable battery. Once the battery goes bad, you have to replace the phone or send it in to get it changed by a technician.

Did it have a SD slot? I can't remember if it had one or not. Hopefully they do have a removable battery this time around. Some people pack extra batteries for their phones to go through the day.

The S3 has the best battery life that I have seen in an Android phone for what this thing packs in hardware. I can watch movies for several hours before charging is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    I have had a few HTC smart phones over the years. Never farking again. Not the most reliable of things.
    I like my Aria just fine and its "old" as hell though it has cyanogen mod 7 on it. The HTC one looks sexy I'd still likely take nexus 4 or whatever over it, but I don't know the full specs of HTC One. I prefer having a SD card slot.