Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In baby mode

Default In baby mode

What do you do in baby mode? Do you play with toys use your binke what do you do? For me i listen to soothing music lock my door and i am worry and problem free for that time

When I'm in baby mode, I want to cuddle with anyone or anything or I watch my favorite cartoons with my plushie and blankie.

I actually find that when I get in "that" sort of mode myself.. I actually get a little fussy. Everything seems so overwhelming to me, and I just want to whine and whine and actually cry and cry. Though I also love the soothing, love soft voices.. love just giving affection and curling around something soft too. It's not hard to get me to settle down, but it's also not hard to get me whining again. It's actually very relaxing, in it's own way.. to just get in a vibe where it's just expression. No thinking, just expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    When I'm in baby mode, I want to cuddle with anyone or anything or I watch my favorite cartoons with my plushie and blankie.
    Cuddles are definite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    I actually find that when I get in "that" sort of mode myself......It's actually very relaxing, in it's own way.. to just get in a vibe where it's just expression. No thinking, just expressing.
    Pretty much as GM has described.

Also, I become aware of my surroundings in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    I want to cuddle with anyone or anything
    This just about sums it up for me. I like to do lots of different little things but the absolute favourite part for me is cuddling, snuggling, hugging or a combination of all three. It's best when you've got someone else to cuddle, but plushies can be great to snuggle up to as well if you're on your own.

Lots of cuddles with my teddy, fav cartoons maybe a nap with a lullaby eat some baby food suck my dummy and bottle and do some colouring = day made

This is kinda how I am. Usually I get cuddly and playful. When I am in baby mode I see everything around me in a different way. I love to play with the few toys that I do have and have a bottle and my binky. I just become the baby that is inside me

I actually find that when I get in "that" sort of mode myself.. I actually get a little fussy. Everything seems so overwhelming to me, and I just want to whine and whine and actually cry and cry. Though I also love the soothing, love soft voices.. love just giving affection and curling around something soft too. It's not hard to get me to settle down, but it's also not hard to get me whining again. It's actually very relaxing, in it's own way.. to just get in a vibe where it's just expression. No thinking, just expressing.

I cuddle with my mommy, suck my thumb, and dump all of those NASTY big thoughts out of my head. If everything is going great I can hear mommy's heart beat and I just get content, until those NASTY big back aches make me leave 1964 and come back to present.

I remember getting this way a few weeks ago... I haven't really truly been able to have little time in about 5 months or so... Which really sucks... But hey, when you are more than 7 months pregnant that kinda takes priority and doesn't give you the freedom you want or need :S but back to the original thought; I just needed to cuddle with daddy and have him hold me because I woke up and felt very insecure and scared. :/ wouldn't go away till I fell back asleep.

I miss my ex fiance she used to diaper me at night then feed me a bottle til i fell asleep