Thread: First order of diapers just arrived...!

Default First order of diapers just arrived...!

And they are great! (There are my first diapers since I was a toddler.)

I ordered some Abena M2s for the sake of discretion and because I didn't think I would be wetting often enough to require something heavier. I think the places I've stashed them are good hiding spots. Everything worked out without a hitch. I picked up the package from my college mail room, was able to walk it back to my dorm without running into anyone (most people are off campus, I'm on break), so I didn't need to use the excuse I came up with.

I can't even imagine what M4s are like because these are plenty thick for me (this is probably a "taste of the fruit" sort of thing). And wow are they comfortable! It's nice to just sit around. I'm a little worried about wetting because I don't think I put the tapes on tight enough and my waist is on the small side, but I'm not really worried about that today.

Anyway, just wanted to share. I'm quite excited.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    I'm a little worried about wetting because I don't think I put the tapes on tight enough.
    i know the feeling i just recently got my first tape on diapers today too. the tape is definately the tricky part. but we'll see.