Thread: Hello world

Default Hello world

Hello everyone, I'm just saying hi. I have fantasies about being able to wear without anyone thinking it is weird.... But I expect most here would agree with me....

Quote Originally Posted by barchi View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm just saying hi. I have fantasies about being able to wear without anyone thinking it is weird.... But I expect most here would agree with me....
    Totally, it would indeed be wonderful if we could live in a world where, without allowing bad things to happen, we all could just be ourselves and we would have nothing but respect and understanding be given to us. Though such things are dreams, I find we only can make the world a better place but holding onto and even making small amounts of those dreams come true. Every tiny little step.

For what it matters, a huge welcome to ADISC.. a site that I truly believe in my heart will not think you are weird for wearing whatever your reason for that would be. While obviously you enjoy packing the extra padding, what else do you enjoy? The things you like to do for fun and the things you like? Like your favorite foods or games? It would be wonderful to know, to get to know whatever you feel comfortable telling about yourself. I believe you will find a warm and welcoming community to speak these things to.

I hope you have a lot of fun here.