Thread: hey every one

Default hey every one

am a dl that would like to try the baby side. i would like to make friends on here so message for a chat

Quote Originally Posted by lilnappie91 View Post
    am a dl that would like to try the baby side. i would like to make friends on here so message for a chat
    Hey there! As someone, "in the baby side" I say, welcome to ADISC! The babies have delicious milk in wonderful bottles, and I'm sure sweet cuties like us will be happy to share. You can have one of mine, that's for sure! Don't tell the mommies and daddies, but mine has strawberry syrup in it.. makes it even tastier! Though you can have yours regular if that's not your type of thing, it's just mine.

Other then enjoy diapers and toying with the idea of being a baby, is there anything you feel comfortable sharing about yourself? The things you like to do in your spare time for instance? I like to collect things, things like cards and dolls. I also play video games! Also, what made you interested in trying the baby side of things?

I hope you have bunches of fun! If you aren't for whatever reason, let me know and I'll do what I can to fix that.