Thread: Re-Introduction

Default Re-Introduction

It's been quite a while since I've made a post here and I realize I don't know most members - so you probably don't know me either.

I'm Amanda, and I'm 22. In my vanilla life I'm a pretty typical college student. I'm a social butterfly. I'm involved in student government, I like to go out and dance, I enjoy finding new pubs to hang out at, my roommates and I host parties weekly, I work out quite often and I really enjoy running. (I'm currently training for Tough Mudder) I work for a marketing agency on weekends, and I am also an executive assistant for a motivational speaker and life coach.

In my kinky life I'm a little girl who likes to tease cute boys. I also like to be thrown around and all that jazz.

So hey.

Hey there Amanda, and welcome back! My name is Angel and I never met you before, but I'm happy to meet you now. You seem like a pretty fun person, even though we are pretty different people who live different lives. That's some of the fun of places like this, I think.

Hope you have a bunch of fun social butterfly!

Quote Originally Posted by starshine View Post
    It's been quite a while since I've made a post here and I realize I don't know most members - so you probably don't know me either.

I'm Amanda, and I'm 22. In my vanilla life I'm a pretty typical college student. I'm a social butterfly. I'm involved in student government, I like to go out and dance, I enjoy finding new pubs to hang out at, my roommates and I host parties weekly, I work out quite often and I really enjoy running. (I'm currently training for Tough Mudder) I work for a marketing agency on weekends, and I am also an executive assistant for a motivational speaker and life coach.

In my kinky life I'm a little girl who likes to tease cute boys. I also like to be thrown around and all that jazz.

So hey.
    Hey Amanda!

Nice to have you back on the forums

Looks like you have been really active in the past, I really hope to see you contributing around the forums again!

Outdoors stuff? Scary! I'm your typical indoors nerd I guess :P I really enjoy programming, gaming, mathematics (and puzzles, speedcubing, twisty puzzles, and other various puzzles). I'm not a very outgoing person, so I guess that may also why I like staying indoors.

I typically live my life online (when I'm not working hard at University -- So always ).

Anyways, enjoy your return! It's nice to meet you.

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey there Amanda, and welcome back! My name is Angel and I never met you before, but I'm happy to meet you now. You seem like a pretty fun person, even though we are pretty different people who live different lives. That's some of the fun of places like this, I think.

Hope you have a bunch of fun social butterfly!
    Haha, that's definitely fun! I love meeting all kinds of people from different walks of life. It makes me happy. It's why I do the things I do... to meet people and network. I've received several jobs because of the people I know, so it pays off haha. Nice to meetcha!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey Amanda!

Nice to have you back on the forums

Looks like you have been really active in the past, I really hope to see you contributing around the forums again!

Outdoors stuff? Scary! I'm your typical indoors nerd I guess :P I really enjoy programming, gaming, mathematics (and puzzles, speedcubing, twisty puzzles, and other various puzzles). I'm not a very outgoing person, so I guess that may also why I like staying indoors.

I typically live my life online (when I'm not working hard at University -- So always ).

Anyways, enjoy your return! It's nice to meet you.

- Lobie
    I DID used to be super active, I don't quite have the time now but I would like to make an effort to stop by every once in a while. haha, for a few years I totally stayed inside and online ALL the time. I had no real life friends. =O Just a different kind of exciting, I guess. :P What are you taking in University? Gaming is fun, too. I do have a bit of nerd left in me. :P DO you ever play any sort of board games or just video games? I'm a pretty huge fan of Catan and Dominion. We have game nights a couple times a week, it's great! Nice to meet you too, seeya around!

I DID used to be super active, I don't quite have the time now but I would like to make an effort to stop by every once in a while. haha, for a few years I totally stayed inside and online ALL the time. I had no real life friends. =O Just a different kind of exciting, I guess. :P What are you taking in University? Gaming is fun, too. I do have a bit of nerd left in me. :P DO you ever play any sort of board games or just video games? I'm a pretty huge fan of Catan and Dominion. We have game nights a couple times a week, it's great! Nice to meet you too, seeya around!
    I love board games!! (I love Ticket to Ride so much), but I'll play just about everything.

I don't have anyone to play with though.

Anyways, I'm taking Computer Scinece

- Lobie

Haha, that's definitely fun! I love meeting all kinds of people from different walks of life. It makes me happy. It's why I do the things I do... to meet people and network. I've received several jobs because of the people I know, so it pays off haha. Nice to meetcha!

o.o don't get me started with catan xD I got addicted to it since we played it in my math class xD Anyways welcome back, I don't think i've met/talked to you before on adisc but have fun on your return hehe i'm like lobie, I live in the cyberworld