Thread: New DL/ Sissy here

Default New DL/ Sissy here

Hi, been lurking for quite sometime.
    So today's my bday and my Mommy (Jen) suggested that i register at ADISC. We had an 'outing' , in which i wore a 'little something' under my clothes as we ate lunch at local restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by JensBabyGirl View Post
    Hi, been lurking for quite sometime.
    So today's my bday and my Mommy (Jen) suggested that i register at ADISC. We had an 'outing' , in which i wore a 'little something' under my clothes as we ate lunch at local restaurant.

Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! I'm sure registering won't be a bad thing, there are tons of kind and awesome people here and people who you can relate to and people who can help if you need. Plus, lots of other great things too! Like awesome conversations!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, I hope. I'm kinda curious about what you wore and kinda curious about what you ate, is it 'chubby' of me to be a little more curious about the food? xD

What sorts of things do you do for fun? What are your likes and dislikes? If you don't feel comfortable sharing that's fine, but it would be lovely to get to know you!

Thanks gigglemuffinzs!
    It was a wonderful time. I had an ATN diaper under my regular clothes. Just spent some time with my mommy. We didn't have time to play afterwards, so I didn't have any womens undergarments on. Sorry to disappoint and not have a wild ending for my experience. I had the usual chicken fingers with french fries and like all kids, had ice cream dessert.