Thread: hello everyone

Default hello everyone

How is everyone doing today.Im doing ok I am a 36 yr old male 24/7 incontinent due to neurogenic bladder.But oh well life goes on.just thought id say hello to all here .

Quote Originally Posted by tef4622 View Post
    How is everyone doing today.Im doing ok I am a 36 yr old male 24/7 incontinent due to neurogenic bladder.But oh well life goes on.just thought id say hello to all here .
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC! There are lots of people here who deal with incontienence, and your specfic reasoning for it even sounds familiar.. so I'm guessing you'll find some great people here worth talking to who will be able to support you if you need. On the flip side, perhaps you might be able to support some people too. Would be awesome!

Life goes on indeed, I couldn't help but notice you also put DL in your connection to the community, does that indeed mean you enjoy wearing diapers to some extent? I almost somewhat hope so, I feel like if you have to wear extra padding it's better to find some fun in it? Maybe.

What other hobbies do you have though? Like, what sort of things do you like to do for fun? Likes and dislikes? What in your opinion, is the best sort of topping to put on a pizza? Anything you feel like telling, itching to get to know! Don't let me pressure you though, only talk about what feels comfortable to talk about.

Promise me you'll have tons of fun here?