Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

im ChrisDL and im new here More one baby for us daycare. (Sorry my Bad English)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDL View Post

Hi Chris! Welcome to ADISC!

I am curious. Is English your first language? If not, what is?

I hope you enjoy it around here. Welcome to our community. Just remember, we are real people that just enjoy diapers and baby things. We are more of a community, not just a daycare. Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDL View Post
    Hi there,

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself Chris. :3

What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you work, or do you study? What brought you to this site in particular and what are you looking to get out of being here? :-)

He's from Brazil, guys, chances are Portuguese is his mother tongue. Click his name right above his avatar pic then click "view profile" then click "about me" - and presto! Converstion fodder!

Crisdl, the same would apply to you: it makes talking to a person much easier if you know a bit about them and the way I described above is the easiest way to see what they have already said about themself!

Second easiest would be to read their intro post which will be post #1 in their own intro thread. Sadly, while this can be got to it takes a bit of work and knowing your way around this site; I will ask to see if an easier way can't be rigged up to make it easy to fine a person's intro post, or posts, as sometimes people will post more than once in the greetings thread.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 28-Mar-2013 at 06:50.