Thread: From one side of the world to the other.

Default From one side of the world to the other.

Hello there, names Brad.

I found out about this site and this kind of life style just a few nights ago while I was googling something unrelated and it lead me to a thread on here.

I decided to look around a little bit and although I was a bit turned off with the stuff I did end up looking into (I won't go into any specifics), I was interested in this kind of lifestyle.

I'm not really into the whole "fetish" side of it, I'm really more into the idea of mental regression, mainly so that I could use it to both help me regain some old memories from when I was younger and use it as a way to de-stress.

But even then, I'm more just looking into those kinds of methods since I do not currently live by myself and I don't have that much privacy in order to do so. So, at this point in time, I'm mainly doing this so that I can get the info prepared for when I do and get to it when I finally get my own place.

I'm an Otaku meaning that I'm more into Anime/Manga and Video Games than anything else. I am also a brony (Pinkie Pie is best pony btw).

Thanks for the time, hope to hear from you all soon

Quote Originally Posted by BraddyPoniTaku View Post
    Hello there, names Brad.

I found out about this site and this kind of life style just a few nights ago while I was googling something unrelated and it lead me to a thread on here.

I decided to look around a little bit and although I was a bit turned off with the stuff I did end up looking into (I won't go into any specifics), I was interested in this kind of lifestyle.

I'm not really into the whole "fetish" side of it, I'm really more into the idea of mental regression, mainly so that I could use it to both help me regain some old memories from when I was younger and use it as a way to de-stress.

But even then, I'm more just looking into those kinds of methods since I do not currently live by myself and I don't have that much privacy in order to do so. So, at this point in time, I'm mainly doing this so that I can get the info prepared for when I do and get to it when I finally get my own place.

I'm an Otaku meaning that I'm more into Anime/Manga and Video Games than anything else. I am also a brony (Pinkie Pie is best pony btw).

Hi there. Wow, this was a great intro. The fact that you haven't gotten about a bajillion replies yet should be a crime. We'll take this up to the highest court if we have to!

Welcome to ADSIC! A super fantastic support community that's just really excited to have you be apart of it. Every new member just adds another great voice, great mind, and great viewpoint to things. I hope you take apart of all the discussions going on, and find a comfy spot that makes you happy. I hope most of all, that you have a ton of fun here. If you ever feel confused, don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure tons of people are going to be just happy to help you!

As someone who isn't interested in diapers sexually, I can understand what you mean. I tended to already find my interest in life telling me I was just a kid in a big body, and so this sort of thing just feels all connecting with those feelings of mine. Feels great. Now, of course.. not saying that is the same for you.. I'm just saying that in my own way I can understand liking it for the reasons you do.

I hope you manage to get your own place soon, lack of privacy is total ick. Where do you plan on trying to live?

OTAKU~ Lovely. I just got finished playing Disgaea 3.. maybe you are familiar with the series? Seems like something an otaku/video gamer would be. My favorite is the second one, I sorta like to think I am almost as cool as Hanako. Hehe.

You better have a blast here!

*cough* Diamond Tiara. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hi there. Wow, this was a great intro. The fact that you haven't gotten about a bajillion replies yet should be a crime. We'll take this up to the highest court if we have to!
    Truth be told, I was worried that nobody was really that interested in me since this didn't have any kind of response to it, good to hear somebody likes it :3 <3

Welcome to ADSIC! A super fantastic support community that's just really excited to have you be apart of it. Every new member just adds another great voice, great mind, and great viewpoint to things. I hope you take apart of all the discussions going on, and find a comfy spot that makes you happy. I hope most of all, that you have a ton of fun here. If you ever feel confused, don't be afraid to ask. I'm sure tons of people are going to be just happy to help you!
    I've already started getting into some discussions, I am pretty vocal about my opinions so (hopefully) it'll create fuel for some good topics (and hopefully they won't polarize anybody.)

As someone who isn't interested in diapers sexually, I can understand what you mean. I tended to already find my interest in life telling me I was just a kid in a big body, and so this sort of thing just feels all connecting with those feelings of mine. Feels great. Now, of course.. not saying that is the same for you.. I'm just saying that in my own way I can understand liking it for the reasons you do.
    Good to hear! Again, like I said, I'm planning on using this as both a form of mental regression and as a way to de-stress myself on occasion when I finally move out. I kinda feel the same way you do giggles, so I guess you and I are kinda alike with this thing :P

I hope you manage to get your own place soon, lack of privacy is total ick. Where do you plan on trying to live?
    You're telling me >_>', I'm not sure really, either move somewhere up on the mainland or take the plunge and move to someplace over in the USA, however long that'll be. At this point, it's all up to where my career choice takes me.

OTAKU~ Lovely. I just got finished playing Disgaea 3.. maybe you are familiar with the series? Seems like something an otaku/video gamer would be. My favorite is the second one, I sorta like to think I am almost as cool as Hanako. Hehe.
    I have yet to actually get around to playing the Disgaea series, I saw Disgaea 4 at a local EBGames but thought I should wait out on getting that until I play the ones before it myself, really wish they'd release 'em on PSN or at least a HD Collection.

You better have a blast here!

*cough* Diamond Tiara. *cough*
    If the people on here are as nice as you are, then I get the feeling I'll have more than just a blast here :3

Also, I said best PONY, if we're talking Fillies here, my money will always be on either Scootaloo or Applebloom!

Truth be told, I was worried that nobody was really that interested in me since this didn't have any kind of response to it, good to hear somebody likes it :3 <3
    That is exactly what I was worried about was going through your mind. I hope you just understand we get a surge of members every now and then and occasionally an intro will get buried. Your was great, and you seem great. I'm sure there will be plenty people who agree with me as you make your way around here.

I've already started getting into some discussions, I am pretty vocal about my opinions so (hopefully) it'll create fuel for some good topics (and hopefully they won't polarize anybody.)
    Sounds so promising already! As long as we always have respect for different opinions, we'll do just fine.

Good to hear! Again, like I said, I'm planning on using this as both a form of mental regression and as a way to de-stress myself on occasion when I finally move out. I kinda feel the same way you do giggles, so I guess you and I are kinda alike with this thing :P
    That's pretty awesome. Mental regression can be so relaxing sometimes.

You're telling me >_>', I'm not sure really, either move somewhere up on the mainland or take the plunge and move to someplace over in the USA, however long that'll be. At this point, it's all up to where my career choice takes me.
    That's pretty cool! I can't speak for others, but I've loved living in the U.S. Heh.

I have yet to actually get around to playing the Disgaea series, I saw Disgaea 4 at a local EBGames but thought I should wait out on getting that until I play the ones before it myself, really wish they'd release 'em on PSN or at least a HD Collection.
    Ohmaigawsh, they have in the U.S. released the first and second on the PSN. I really hope they did there too so I can tell you the first two are there and now you can play them. The third is pretty cheap, and in the U.S. is going to be given away for free if you are Playstation Plus member and have the Vita. Not sure about U.K. or wherever you are again. D:

If the people on here are as nice as you are, then I get the feeling I'll have more than just a blast here :3

Also, I said best PONY, if we're talking Fillies here, my money will always be on either Scootaloo or Applebloom!
    Ooooh. Well, pony my favorite is Fluttershy...

But I like my fillies on the Diamond Tiara and Sweetie Belle side. Hehe.

You are too nice, it's my pleasure!

That is exactly what I was worried about was going through your mind. I hope you just understand we get a surge of members every now and then and occasionally an intro will get buried. Your was great, and you seem great. I'm sure there will be plenty people who agree with me as you make your way around here.
    If my luck with people and forums is anything, I think I'll get around pretty good :3. And don't worry, I understand that they'll be a bunch of people coming around to join daily, I was just wondering why while people were getting one comment at least, I had mine for 24 hours without said one.

That's pretty awesome. Mental regression can be so relaxing sometimes.
    So I've heard :3 All the more reason I want to be able to try it out soon.

Ohmaigawsh, they have in the U.S. released the first and second on the PSN. I really hope they did there too so I can tell you the first two are there and now you can play them. The third is pretty cheap, and in the U.S. is going to be given away for free if you are Playstation Plus member and have the Vita. Not sure about U.K. or wherever you are again. D:
    I'll have to check the PSN again soon to see if it is. Because if so, I'll check out Disgaea 1 and see how it goes from there :3 Also I'm from Australia (Tasmania to be specific)

Ooooh. Well, pony my favorite is Fluttershy...

But I like my fillies on the Diamond Tiara and Sweetie Belle side. Hehe.

You are too nice, it's my pleasure!
    Ah, good 'ol Flutters, she's probably in my top 3 of the Mane 6 and the general recurring cast. I'll be honest thought, don't really care Sweetie Belle that much and REALLY dislike Diamond Tiara. :\

Hello there, names Brad.

Okaeri!

or should i rather go for a brohoof... ^_^

anyway it's nice to see another otaku here, what are your favourite anime/manga, if i may ask?

And don't worry, there is a bunch of different people here with all kind of different interests.
    I guess, you will just fit in nicely and as gigglemuffinz already said. If you have something on your mind, just ask.

I'm curious, the part about regaining some old memories seems fascinating. I wonder, did you forget some details from your childhood or do you just want to remember how everything has been as a child?
    Apart from the de-stress part, which i guess, everyone here can understand completely.

Default Re: From one side of the world to the other.

Hi, welcome to ADISC.

I don't know if regression will bring back lost memories, but it does bring you back to the ones that you do remember. It helps to ease stress.

It works both ways on me, regression and sexual.

If my luck with people and forums is anything, I think I'll get around pretty good :3. And don't worry, I understand that they'll be a bunch of people coming around to join daily, I was just wondering why while people were getting one comment at least, I had mine for 24 hours without said one.
    That's why I had to change that.

I'll have to check the PSN again soon to see if it is. Because if so, I'll check out Disgaea 1 and see how it goes from there :3 Also I'm from Australia (Tasmania to be specific)
    That's super cool where you are from, and I hope you CAN check it out. Do you like living there?

Ah, good 'ol Flutters, she's probably in my top 3 of the Mane 6 and the general recurring cast. I'll be honest thought, don't really care Sweetie Belle that much and REALLY dislike Diamond Tiara. :\
    Once you've been here for a week and can send PM's, I'll send you this uber long rant about why Diamond Tiara is my favorite character in that show. It helps most people understand, I get that she's not very well liked and for good reason.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 13-Mar-2013 at 23:23.

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Okaeri!

or should i rather go for a brohoof... ^_^
    Either one is fine, I'm pretty partial either way :3

anyway it's nice to see another otaku here, what are your favourite anime/manga, if i may ask?
    Better yet, I'll link you to my MyAnimeList page since if I were to do that we'd be here all day XD http://myanimelist.net/profile/BraddyOtaku

And don't worry, there is a bunch of different people here with all kind of different interests.
    I guess, you will just fit in nicely and as gigglemuffinz already said. If you have something on your mind, just ask.
    Good to hear and I'll constantly keep that in mind, seeing as I'm still very much in the dark about it all :3

I'm curious, the part about regaining some old memories seems fascinating. I wonder, did you forget some details from your childhood or do you just want to remember how everything has been as a child?
    Apart from the de-stress part, which i guess, everyone here can understand completely.
    A little from Column A, but a bit more than most from Column B, if I could say it, I wanna relive those kinds of feelings from that kind of age while )(hoprefully) regaining some memories from that time.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Hi, welcome to ADISC.

I don't know if regression will bring back lost memories, but it does bring you back to the ones that you do remember. It helps to ease stress.

It works both ways on me, regression and sexual.
    See my response above for the regression part, but yeah, using it as a way to ease stress in the future would be a good idea since to be honest, I'm not really the kind of person who uses "traditional methods" for males to relieve stress, if you get my hints >.>'

That's why I had to change that.
    Yey~ :3

That's super cool where you are from, and I hope you CAN check it out. Do you like living there?
    It's alright, it's just an island (a very MODERN island mind you, but an island nonetheless) and unfortunately there isn't much of interest here, but it's a good place. Lot's of asians though :P

Once you've been here for a week and can send PM's, I'll send you this uber long rant about why Diamond Tiara is my favorite character in that show. It helps most people understand, I get that she's not very well liked and for good reason.
    I'll have to tell you one for Pinkie on my end as well. Since I honestly have a huge rant myself regarding her :P And yeah, I can't wait to send PM's since I have one from Ozbub I need to respond to :P
    Last edited by Braddeh; 14-Mar-2013 at 04:00. Reason: Linked to my old MAL Page