Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best brand of Premium Diaper?

Default Which is the best brand of Premium Diaper?

Which would you consider to be the best brand of premium diaper?

I've personally always been a fan of Abena and considered them the 'Rolls Royce' of diaper brands, but it would be interesting to hear what everyone else considers to be the most premium brand of diaper...

Definitely going to throw my vote behind Bambino Blessimos. After searching for a favorite diaper for many years I finally settled on this one. It's thick, crinkly, holds a ridiculous amount, and have a fun babyish design.
    Last edited by Spectro; 11-Mar-2013 at 12:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectro View Post
    Definitely going to throw my vote behind Bambino Blessimos. After searching for a favorite diaper for many years I finally settled on this on. It's thick, crinkly, holds a ridiculous amount, and have a fun babyish design.
    Fair enough! I've heard a lot of good things about them but they're hard to get a hold of in Australia... :\ I'd love to try them!

for a baby diaper , i have to settle on Mamy poko . that's considered premium diaper at my country . fluffy soft , holds a lot , pretty comfy .. cute designs..perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectro View Post
    Definitely going to throw my vote behind Bambino Blessimos. After searching for a favorite diaper for many years I finally settled on this one. It's thick, crinkly, holds a ridiculous amount, and have a fun babyish design.
    These are my favorite diaper for AB age-play. They are really thick and comfortable and fit very well. The downside is their tape, which really could be a lot stronger and sturdier.

Default Re: Which is the best brand of Premium Diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    How do people find Molicare?
    Perform a search for "Molicare Super Plus" and find a shop that comes up online to order from.

The question is: WHAT are YOU looking for in a "premium" diaper?

For myself that is THE diaper that I can wear at night comfortably without feeling the diaper like all the time, that keeps my bed dry, etc.
    For me, at night thats mostly the Attends M10 Regular... not what most AB/DL would consider their "Premium" diaper...
    For me they are VERY comfortable... the breathable sides make all the difference during the hot seasons and they DO NOT crinkle (at least not really that much)... so under a pair of boxer shorts they're "hardly there". and that's what I find important for me...
    and they soak up enough.

during the day, the story is the same - if I have to go with a diaper (in about 80% of the cases I prefer to go with pads or pull-ups during the day for my IC - unless I have to take long trips, toilet access far apart... then I wear a diaper).... wel if I go with the diaper I usually wear an Attends M8 Regular. Sure has got to be changed more regularly than let me say the M10 or any of the Abenas M4s... but the M8 fit me perfectly, they don't chafe, they don't crinkle... if I put them on not "ultra tight" I can easily pull them down almost like a pull up and up again (no need to open&refasten the tapes if I go to the toilet)... and they have a good capacity... Under a pair of normal pants & briefs or boxer-shorts... no one has EVER noticed them... so for me: that equals PREMIUM. as they work for me in that situation better than almsot any other diaper I've tried

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DryNites92 View Post
    How do people find Molicare?
    Perform a search for "Molicare Super Plus" and find a shop that comes up online to order from.
    lol

Molicares wick like crazy, meaning that almost all of the diaper gets used before you have to change it. This means that while abena has more absorbancy on paper, molicare is pretty much even with them under real world conditions.

I think the jury is out on Abenas now that they're switching from plastic to cloth. My current favourite is Tena Maxis.