Thread: A problem

Default A problem

Well, I'm not new, but I kinda am, I was on a long time ago, but now I'm back and my need for diapers is reinvigorated. The problem is that I can not possibly fulfill this need because I live in military barracks. I need to know how I could get around that in anyway?

Difficult and certainly VERY RISKY... set your priorities,.. I mean if you somehow get diapers and get caught,.. the ramifications of this could be potentially hazardous.

Now if you can't fight the urge (choke the python a bit more... massage the one eyed monk... work out... whatever try to get your mind of the diapers)... but if you really can't: wear cloth diapers (made from military issued towels ). Don't wet.

but again... I'd avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by EPO1 View Post
    Difficult and certainly VERY RISKY... set your priorities,.. I mean if you somehow get diapers and get caught,.. the ramifications of this could be potentially hazardous.

Now if you can't fight the urge (choke the python a bit more... massage the one eyed monk... work out... whatever try to get your mind of the diapers)... but if you really can't: wear cloth diapers (made from military issued towels ). Don't wet.

That might be what I have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by EP01
    Seconded. Don't do it till such times you are not in that situation.

Do you have a car? You could buy a pack an leave them in the trunk. Use them when you have the time. next do you live in an open bay or share a room with one to three other peaple. If your sharing a room. Their has been advice for college dorm rooms, samething applies here. Just need to be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by dr4diapers View Post
    Do you have a car? You could buy a pack an leave them in the trunk. Use them when you have the time. next do you live in an open bay or share a room with one to three other peaple. If your sharing a room. Their has been advice for college dorm rooms, samething applies here. Just need to be more careful.
    I might do that, I don't have one, but I will soon.