Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Well I'm a newbie. I've been looking for a site such as this for a couple of years but only recently decided to embrace the diaper-wearing part of myself. I've always had an inkling that this was going to be a part of my life I just couldn't feasibly start wearing until I got to college. While having this be my biggest secret has been fun and all, I've decided it's time to explore the wider world out there. I can say that I am an artist working in a variety of different mediums (the diaper thing isn't related to any of my work). I just really came on here to find like-minded individuals and to maybe get some questions answered. I'm a shy person by nature so I'm not really an expert at intros or conversation for that matter...especially when it comes to carefully guarded secrets. Well that's basically my soap box story.

Hi there durer23! Welcome to ADISC! The name is Angel, and it's wonderful to meet you. I'm so glad that your couple year search has come to a year. It's wonderful that you recently decided to embrace a part of yourself that you otherwise would have held back sadly. We just want you to be happy here, whatever is involved in that.. I personally think you should do it. I'm sure you'll find a lot of neat people here who will talk to you and support you, and a bunch of people for some pretty engaging discussion. It's all around, a pretty amazing place and I'm sure you're going to fit in nicely.

You started college recently? How is that going for you? Don't worry about being shy.. we all are at some points. You said you are interested in artwork, not related to this.. but can you let us know what you are doing? It just sounds so interesting.. artistic expression is something I have a huge amount of respect for. What about hobbies and interests? Other things you like to do for fun basically, like some favorite books or whatever? Just would be lovely to hear these things.

Lastly, don't worry about being an expert at intro's or conversations, you've done great so far and I'm sure you'll just lovely. Just relax and try to have some fun okay? That's what's going to stick to you more, and it's my biggest hope for your time here.

Thanks for the welcome. This is all new to me so, including the not being alone part. I just graduated college and wearing diapers has definitely helped with the stress of figuring out what's next. I started wearing about three years ago though I've been thinking about since I was about 10.

I'm freelancing right now. I do some pottery, drawing, and some film work....trying my hand at sci-fi writing as well. Also a huge movie nerd.

Certainly will try to have some fun on the site. Still inching my feet into the pool as it were, not really sure where I see this going at this point.
    Last edited by durer23; 10-Mar-2013 at 22:08.

Quote Originally Posted by durer23 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. This is all new to me so, including the not being alone part. I just graduated college and wearing diapers has definitely helped with the stress of figuring out what's next. I started wearing about three years ago though I've been thinking about since I was about 10.

I'm freelancing right now. I do some pottery, drawing, and some film work....trying my hand at sci-fi writing as well. Also a huge movie nerd.

Certainly will try to have some fun on the site. Still inching my feet into the pool as it were, not really sure where I see this going at this point.
    Well, I'm glad that you at least found out that you are not alone. No one deserves to be alone. No one at all. I know that you don't especially so just from the little we've already talked.. and I hope that you find people you can connnect with here.

Congrats for graduating college, that's a pretty awesome thing to do. I'm glad that you have something that's helped with the stress, because stress is just awful for you. I don't want you to be stressed at all.

Those are all really neat sounding things. You seem pretty artistic! I think that's so cool. I used to read tons of older science fiction, a ton of Isaac Asmoiv's stuff. What sorts of movies are your favorites?

I'm a little curious about you saying you aren't sure where you see this going, what did you mean by that? I hope nothing sad. I want to make your time here as good as it can be.

No nothing sad Just not sure where I'm going to go with this part of myself. Since I'm new to all of this I guess I'm interested in what else there is beside DL.