Thread: Anyone Feel Like They Are Dying?

Default Anyone Feel Like They Are Dying?

Woke up with a hangover; the only problem is I drank my last beer in 2005. Bad pounding headache from the back of my neck to behind the eye sockets. Usually 3 Excedrin (or Walmart version) are enough to knock it out in less than an hour. I've gotten to where I can tell if it's from dehydration. Today it was accompanied with a queasy/hungry feeling and heaving. All the rolling around and crying stuff you do when you're in pain, I've been doing it half the day, and I still feel hungry but I can't trust anything I eat to stay down.

Anyone else sick? Rant on ->

Quote Originally Posted by IDriveOn2Wheels
    Woke up with a hangover; the only problem is I drank my last beer in 2005. Bad pounding headache from the back of my neck to behind the eye sockets. Usually 3 Excedrin (or Walmart version) are enough to knock it out in less than an hour. I've gotten to where I can tell if it's from dehydration. Today it was accompanied with a queasy/hungry feeling and heaving.
    Someone should go see their doc, that doesn't sound like a hangover lol. Get some Pedialyte in you. Stat.

Well you pretty much described how I felt yesterday morning when on the previous night I downed a bottle of Zinfandel to myself and some whisky. Without all the super queasyness for most of the day. I usually eat like an entire deli the next day.