Thread: hi

Default hi

So I guess I've been a lurker for maybe a bit too long so an introduction is probably in order.

Hi!

I'm makutie and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I've been wearing on and off for the last few years as a comfort thing for myself, but I've never had the opportunity to share it with anyone. Over the years I've tried a few brands including the Tena pull-ups variety and the Ultra Briefs, tranquility ATN, Molicare Super Plus (my current favorite), Galaxy brand, Pampers size 7 and goodnights, and soon Abri Form x plus. I'd love to try some Bambinos because of the cute prints but $45+ for a bag is just a bit too much for me.

I'm sure one day I'll build up the courage to share my love for diapers with somebody else, but until then, I've got you Internet!

Default Re: hi

Hi there,

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Do you work, or do you study?

What types of music do you like? :-)

Welcome to ADISC! I used to be lurker for a while my self but I'm glad you decided to join. What are some of your other interests besides diapers?

Oh, I guess I should have added a bit more info. Thanks @CaptainVimes and @MadeYouDerp.

I work full-time (government sector is probably obscure enough) and most of my hobbies are cycling, outdoor exploration and photography. I've also been (and currently still am) involved with some queer-positive initiatives which is pretty cool.

I don't really have any specific love for any genre of music but I've found myself really like indie / folk rock bands like Mumford and Sons and Arcade Fire and some electro-ish ones like Icona Pop and Crystal Castles.

Thanks for the welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by makutie View Post
    So I guess I've been a lurker for maybe a bit too long so an introduction is probably in order.

Hi!

I'm makutie and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I've been wearing on and off for the last few years as a comfort thing for myself, but I've never had the opportunity to share it with anyone. Over the years I've tried a few brands including the Tena pull-ups variety and the Ultra Briefs, tranquility ATN, Molicare Super Plus (my current favorite), Galaxy brand, Pampers size 7 and goodnights, and soon Abri Form x plus. I'd love to try some Bambinos because of the cute prints but $45+ for a bag is just a bit too much for me.

I'm sure one day I'll build up the courage to share my love for diapers with somebody else, but until then, I've got you Internet!
    Hi there Makutie and welcome! ^w^

First, I would definitely have to agree with you on the Bambinos! I would love to try them one day, but definitely too expensive. x3
    I haven't really been able to try any diapers just yet, but it seems you know quite a bit about them! Hopefully you'll be posting some info on these forums and I'll be able to learn a thing or two from you. :P

Its pretty cool that you're a more outdoor-sy kinda gal. I wish there was more "Outdoors" to explore where I live, but its nothing but cities and tall buildings over here. And to make it worse, everything is just flatland or swamps. The tallest hills we have here are made by ants. xP
    Also, I see that you're into photography. Is this something you do professionally as well or just a hobby? What kinds of subjects to you like to focus on for your photography? Nature shots, still life, etc...

Anyways, hope to see you around on here! ^w^