Thread: Hello from Australia.

Default Hello from Australia.

Hello.
    I am Paul from Sydney,Australia.I am fairly new to all things AB/DL,,but do want to get more in to it and meet and chat with like minded people.

Hello Paul, it's wonderful to meet you! Australia must be an interesting place to live, at least it seems that way from someone living in the Western part of the United States! The place I live is dry though.. I guess I might be incorrectly assuming that the country is dry too? I guess I don't know much about it.. to be honest. I hope you like it there!

When it comes to just starting with the material, we all start somewhere you know? I hope you'll find answers to any sort of questions and concerns you might have, or just find a kind heart to listen to you when you just want to talk about how it feels to be interested in this sort of thing. Like-minded people I think, are pretty likely to find around here. I think the best way is to find those people is actually to mention some of the other things you are interested in.. like, do you have some favorite pastimes, television programs, books or music you feel like sharing?

With plenty of great topics in all sorts of categories, to wonderful people.. I'm sure you are going to find something you are looking for here. If you have any questions don't be shy about asking either! Most of all though, have tons of fun!

Hi giggles.
    How are you and thank you for the reply.
    Yes it can get very dry here but this last year has been quite wet.Well wetter than it has been a for a long time.Summer was also a bit hot this year but now we are heading towards winter so i am happy haha.

Thank you,,well yes i do love reality tv as bad as that sounds.Also enjoy going out with friends and also just quite times at home and wbu giggles?

Quote Originally Posted by Ausguy78 View Post
    Hi giggles.
    How are you and thank you for the reply.
    Yes it can get very dry here but this last year has been quite wet.Well wetter than it has been a for a long time.Summer was also a bit hot this year but now we are heading towards winter so i am happy haha.

Thank you,,well yes i do love reality tv as bad as that sounds.Also enjoy going out with friends and also just quite times at home and wbu giggles?
    Oh, no.. thank you for joining and for taking the time to respond to my welcome! It's wonderful that you are here! Is it good that it is wet? I dunno.. when things are humid for me.. I don't really like it. I know this might sound silly but it feels like I'm swimming even though I'm not, and I get all sweaty and sticky and I don't really like that. I'm glad you are happy about the summer ending!

No no! It's totally fine if you love reality TV! Nothing wrong with that.. some specific shows you like? Why do you like them? Don't worry, I'm not one of those people who are going to judge on you or think that only stupid people watch that kinda stuff... I'm sure you quite intelligent.

I like playing games, and roleplaying, and collecting dolls and toys! I actually plan on getting a new Strawberry Shortcake doll really soon.. which I'm really excited about. Thanks so much for asking!