Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So on a lighter note

Default So on a lighter note

Hey! I'm sure a lot of us are pretty wound up from a certain recent post! So let's clear the air

I'm finally gonna cuddle with my SO in 'little' mode tonight! It'll be the first time i've felt ready to do so.

What are you guys up to with the rest of your weekends?

hope you all have a good one

Hey, good for you!

I am on spring break this coming week. I'm going home tomorrow, staying for a few days. I am actually toying with the idea of buying some diapers this week (it would be my first time) after I get back to campus. In a lot of ways it seems like the perfect opportunity (and an opportunity that probably won't come up for a while otherwise): there is a store within walking distance and someone recently gave me a $25 pre-paid card so I could order online. Most people aren't on campus so I could pick up a package from the mail room pretty discretely.

There's a handful of logistical issues, still. I will probably chicken out.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    Hey, good for you!

I am on spring break this coming week. I'm going home tomorrow, staying for a few days. I am actually toying with the idea of buying some diapers this week (it would be my first time) after I get back to campus. In a lot of ways it seems like the perfect opportunity (and an opportunity that probably won't come up for a while otherwise): there is a store within walking distance and someone recently gave me a $25 pre-paid card so I could order online. Most people aren't on campus so I could pick up a package from the mail room pretty discretely.

There's a handful of logistical issues, still. I will probably chicken out.
    Don't chicken out you can do it man!

Lol, I know I can, but it just seems like a worse and worse idea. Most people are gone - except my roommate. And when classes start again I can't really see opportunities to wear since my roommate and I have a lot of overlap in schedule. Also not so sure where I would stash them...

We'll see. I mean I'm 18 and I've never gotten diapers before. Clearly not the pull-the-trigger type.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsaur View Post
    Hey! I'm sure a lot of us are pretty wound up from a certain recent post! So let's clear the air

I'm finally gonna cuddle with my SO in 'little' mode tonight! It'll be the first time i've felt ready to do so.

What are you guys up to with the rest of your weekends?

hope you all have a good one
    What recent post is everyone wound up about?

I'm sick so I'm gonna pad up, eat chicken noodle soup, and get some rest.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    I'm sick so I'm gonna pad up, eat chicken noodle soup, and get some rest.
    Sorry you're sick. Working at a junior high school, I'm surrounded by sick kids. So far I've excaped the many viruses.

I padded up yesterday (Friday night) but took a break from it today. I had a lot of Saturday chores, but I feel good about getting them accomplished.

I have had a Head Cold thing for 3 days so, I am diapering up and listening to the rain outside... Sweet bliss and innocence take me away....

^ I love the sound/smell of rain, so ordinarily I would say I envy you... but we actually had some amazing clear spring weather today, so I can't complain.