Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi Everyone!
    I just joined this wonderful site because I am interested in interacting with other like minded people. Obviously I enjoy diapers and have had lots of experience with them, but I am also interested in sports and being active. Music is another hobby and I do play some instruments. I'm pretty easy to get along with and also have a sense of humor. I respect everybody and enjoy making new friends. I think I'll go explore the site now.
    Take care!

hello! I'm also a new member here, welcome to ADISC!

what kind of music instrument you like to play on? I do like to play piano and a little bit of violin, both of them in classical genre. when I got time, I would go for jazz because it's interesting.

hey hey! Welcome

what instruments do you play? I'm a musician too!

Quote Originally Posted by leafgoalie View Post
    Hi Everyone!
    I just joined this wonderful site because I am interested in interacting with other like minded people. Obviously I enjoy diapers and have had lots of experience with them, but I am also interested in sports and being active. Music is another hobby and I do play some instruments. I'm pretty easy to get along with and also have a sense of humor. I respect everybody and enjoy making new friends. I think I'll go explore the site now.
    Take care!
    Hey there leafgoalie, it's wonderful to have you here! The radiating positive vibe of your post really inspired me, I just had to welcome you to the site. I hope that you will find that your stay here, and your feelings about the site are just what you expect and more. I'm sure on ADISC you will find not only like-minded people, but intelligent discussion, and just all around fun times!

It's wonderful that you are interested in sports and being active. I just barely have gotten more active in my daily life again.. which is something I needed to do badly. What sorts of sports are you interested in? I mostly focus on NFL football, and consider myself a cheerleader of sorts for my favorite team.. though of course I'm not really one. I just love cheering on my team with all my spirit!

I hope you sprinkle your respectful and wonderful vibe all around the site while you have just oodles of fun doing so. I hope to see you around bunches!