Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long-sleeved onesies?

Default Long-sleeved onesies?

I'm looking for a onesie with long sleeves...preferably:

• from the UK or Europe
    • with cute patterns or stripes on
    • under 30

But really, any onesie with long-sleeves would be okay... thanks in advance!

Not sure where the sellers are located, but I've seen some of what you've described on ebay. Probably not the most helpful, but that is the only place I can think of off the top of my head.

-Ron

That's a tough one.
    I remember seeing a lot of those around fall-winter time, but now that spring is coming that type of onesie might be harder to find.

Privatina has a couple in that style, but they are all way out of your price range.
    privatina - individual one piece fashion: adult baby Windelbody - Julia -...

Also Cosy n Dry has a Made to Measure onesie, maybe you ask for one with long sleves?
    Cosy n Dry - Made to Measure Onesies - Adult Baby Clothing, Adult Babywear, Ageplay Products and Much More

Personally I would get into contact with one of the ebay ABDL clothing designers/sellers that I have a good repore with ask for one.

Hope you find what you want.

Got some from Very Special Clothes. They are $45 each (which I believe translates to 30 pounds) and made to order. Don't know what shipping outside the U.S. would do to the cost, but the items she makes are first rate (she was the lady seamstress on the 14 stone baby thing).

I got a pretty cute animal print footed onesie with long sleeves from the New Look website, in fact here it is:

Brown Animal Print Fleece Onesie

Cuddlz do some pretty cute footed sleeper ones, for just under 30.

Quote Originally Posted by NikJ View Post
    Cuddlz do some pretty cute footed sleeper ones, for just under 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaskie View Post
    I got a pretty cute animal print footed onesie with long sleeves from the New Look website, in fact here it is:

Brown Animal Print Fleece Onesie
    goddamnit. these aren't onesies. these are all-in-ones, footed pajamas or sleepsuits...

Zpeed

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    goddamnit. these aren't onesies. these are all-in-ones, footed pajamas or sleepsuits...
    Don't you just hate when people missunderstand and/or same items have same name.. like coke :p

Quote Originally Posted by Zpeed View Post
    Don't you just hate when people missunderstand and/or same items have same name.. like coke :p
    Can't tell you the number of times I've been in a pub and gotten a pint glass of white powder by mistake.