Thread: Well, I'm back again!

Default Well, I'm back again!

Hey all, I was previously a part of these forums but lost my details when I purged last year. I'm back, probably for good this time!

I'm from Australia and I love technology, specifically Apple.

Sadly, due to living with nosey parents, I can't get real diapers (or nappies as they're known here). No retail stores I know of sell them (fellow Aussies, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!), and while I technically can order online, I would get too many questions (especially due to the package size).

Regardless, I create the "effect" by combining numerous briefs. Unfortunately that's not so absorbent. One time I was able to make a makeshift diaper using the article on this forum and LOTS of paper towel, which worked pretty well! It was pretty comfy and made me wish that I could actually get diapers all the more

I don't want to share too much info, but feel free to ask me if you have any questions

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunikins321 View Post
    Hey all, I was previously a part of these forums but lost my details when I purged last year. I'm back, probably for good this time!

I'm from Australia and I love technology, specifically Apple.

Sadly, due to living with nosey parents, I can't get real diapers (or nappies as they're known here). No retail stores I know of sell them (fellow Aussies, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!), and while I technically can order online, I would get too many questions (especially due to the package size).

Regardless, I create the "effect" by combining numerous briefs. Unfortunately that's not so absorbent. One time I was able to make a makeshift diaper using the article on this forum and LOTS of paper towel, which worked pretty well! It was pretty comfy and made me wish that I could actually get diapers all the more

I don't want to share too much info, but feel free to ask me if you have any questions

Shaun
    Hey there Shaun, and welcome back. It's wonderful to have another person around, and I hope that perhaps you are able to make some good friends, and have some good times. That way even if you purge, you can stick around and talk with great people and support those going through hard times. If you are going through those times too. . I hope others can help you out. I'm really sorry about your nosey parents though, and I hope your situation changes soon so you can be happy.

I don't want to ask you anything you are comfortable, and I know you don't wanna share much info.. but would it be bad to ask you what your hobbies are? Your interests, and likes and dislikes? The other things you do for fun? Or at least your favorite color? It would be wonderful to get to know our great returning member is all.

I hope good times are in your future and welcome back, again.

Hi Gigglemuffinz, thanks for your reply

I do look forward to making friends on here, it would be great.

As far as interests and hobbies, I'm into computers - especially Apple. I own an iPhone, iPad, MacBook and a heap of related products. I love my computers! When I'm not busy with homework, I dabble in some HTML.
    I'm not a sporty person by any stretch of the imagination. I exercise very little, but I eat healthy to stay in shape.

I'm sure you've introduced yourself before, but how about you? What are your interests? What brings you here?