Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to win your heart

Default How to win your heart

So what can a guy or girl do to win there way to your heart? What makes your heart melt?

for me my tips to a guy would be

- Talk to me i love when a guy talks to me out of the blue

- Surprise me i love when a guy surprises do something out of routine

- Uhmm i think i got this from reading Twilight and my TB side but i like having a very over protective boyfriend he doesnt have to be a daddy like for my TB side but just having him care about me lots and very overprotective keep me safe...

- make me laugh

- challenge me i dare you

- teach me something new.. something i love about the guys at tech

- prove me wrong.. just do it or at least try and admit defeat when im right

- tease me it kinda goes with the one above i like it when they play hard to get

but yeah now guys i dont want a pm box full after this is posted i was just reading Twilight and i wanted to know how a guy/girl can win their way into your heart.. like i said im not intrested in a bilion guys from here flirting with me... sides im kinda taken but yeah
    Last edited by Mandy; 25-Nov-2008 at 03:30.

Hate to tell you this, but more than likely, if someone did all that stuff all the time...you'd probably hate their guts(There has to be some pointless conflict in a relationship in order for it to work out;whether it be over who left the mayo out or who lost the car keys, it has to exist)

Be willing to show an interest in the same things I'm interested in. Of course that should be a two-way street. My wife did that with my interest in trains. She knew I loved to take scenic rail excursions and soon after we were married she accompanied me on some railfan trips. I know she didn't get the same enjoyment I did, but the fact that she knew I loved riding trains and was willing to go meant a lot to me, and really endeared her to me that much more.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by TB29 View Post
    Hate to tell you this, but more than likely, if someone did all that stuff all the time...you'd probably hate their guts(There has to be some pointless conflict in a relationship in order for it to work out;whether it be over who left the mayo out or who lost the car keys, it has to exist)
    im talking about when guys/girls flirt with you what do they do that just makes you melt .. what wins your heart...... i never siad anything about marriage .. i forget to explain more around you guys.... damn it wheres Mandi shed get my thread

I understand what you mean, but I don't even know how to express myself.

PeeDiapers

Nice one cubby.

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Be willing to show an interest in the same things I'm interested in. Of course that should be a two-way street. My wife did that with my interest in trains. She knew I loved to take scenic rail excursions and soon after we were married she accompanied me on some railfan trips. I know she didn't get the same enjoyment I did, but the fact that she knew I loved riding trains and was willing to go meant a lot to me, and really endeared her to me that much more.

~Pramrider
    I do alot to my thing is music i listen to music alot you dont know ive been with quiet a few guys and i actually give there music a chance.. i have found alot of really good bands

1. Don't treat me like fragile china, I am tougher than you think.
    2. Don't act like you're better than me in any way, I can, and will, kick your ass.
    3. I love a good debate, so don't be afraid to get you're hands dirty.
    4. Don't expect me to do any traditional girl things, like dishes, or cooking. I don't really believe in gender roles. That means I want my own toolbox, beeotch.
    5. Do spontaneous things, like taking me out to dinner for no reason at all, or write me a poem.
    6. Brush your teeth.
    7. Make sure I know just how much you really love me. How you show me is up to you.
    8. Dance with me, to any type of music, even if it's in our heads.
    9. Being interested in the same things I am.
    10. Discussing literature with me, It gets me hot and bothered. Not really - but it's really hot when a guy is into books.
    11. Shower me with kisses, and hugs.
    12. Don't be afraid to admit when you can't do something, and then ask me to help you with it... becuase I most certianly will be able too.
    13. Let me know how beautiful I am without using the word "Sexy." I'm not a piece of meat. Beauty is more than skin deep.

More later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I don't know...I haven't had much experience
    Well see there's the problem. From what I hear, cows just do it.
    Not too much to it, other than all the climbing and energy usage.