Thread: Babyrll

Thumbs up Babyrll

Hi, I,m an introvert so bare with me if you would. I,m currently disabled so I can't do a lot of the things I would like to. Also I,m having a time with learning about writing and sending messages. My interest and joy in diapers goes back to my early days. I like to play video games, love antique auto's, have had a hand in doing some restorations. Ilike the end results. Looking for people with same intersts to share ideas and thoughts. Ok support also.

Quote Originally Posted by babyrll View Post
    Hi, I,m an introvert so bare with me if you would. I,m currently disabled so I can't do a lot of the things I would like to. Also I,m having a time with learning about writing and sending messages. My interest and joy in diapers goes back to my early days. I like to play video games, love antique auto's, have had a hand in doing some restorations. Ilike the end results. Looking for people with same intersts to share ideas and thoughts. Ok support also.
    Hey there babyrll and welcome to ADISC! I'm sorry that you can't do a lot of the things that you like to do.. I hope that changes eventually, that you are happy with the things you can do again real soon. If you ever need to talk about it, and anything else though.. know that we as a site are totally wanting to beh ere for you.

It's wonderful that you are interested in meeting similar thinking people, I think you'll most likely find them. There are plenty of people I've seen that like the cars, though I'm not personally one of them.. I don't think they are bad either. I think car people are good people! I do play lots of video games though, what are your interests in that department.. like.. what type of gamer do you find yourself? Also.. how did you find this place?

Whatever did bring you.. it's wonderful that your here. I'm sure you'll find neat people, interesting discussion, and hopefully an enjoyable time. If you have any questions, we'll do our best to help. Have a wonderful membership here!