Thread: stuffer diaper

Default stuffer diaper

how to you do the thing where you put a "stuffer" in ur diapers?

Okay all you need is diaper that's slightly small for you, a diaper that fits you and a pair of scissors.

Unfold both diaper and place the little one inside the big one. Cut slits in the small diaper around the crotch area. Small little particles that looks and feel a bit like salt may fall out, so do this while holding it over the bigger diaper. Once the slits are cut, place it back inside the big diaper and just fold both of them around your waist as if it was one diaper.

Wala! That is all it takes.

I usually just take a knife and poke holes all over the crotch area and I have never had the fluff or SAP fall out.

I've actually wondered about this too, but I wasn't sure what exactly I do... I didn't want the sap falling out everywhere, lol.

If you keep the holes small enough (but put a bunch in to make up for the size) it'll be harder for the SAP to fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluehusky View Post
    I usually just take a knife and poke holes all over the crotch area and I have never had the fluff or SAP fall out.
    Thanks, I'll try that next time! I've always just cut through and dealt with the mess.