Thread: My Success Story

factoryrat

Default My Success Story

Well I just rejoined the website, and figured I couldn't withhold this story from you guys. I hope this gives some other people confidence in the future.

I met this woman on an online dating site, who we will call Sam for the purposes of this story. We went on our first date and hit it off immediately, and ended up kissing at the end of it. So I gave her my phone number and promised to text her later that night.

Fast forward about 2 weeks:

We were laying in my bed cuddling and asking each other questions about sex, since we had exhausted just about all other topics and were both comfortable enough with each other to discuss such things. Then Sam asked me the question; What is a sexual fantasy of yours??

Now, I've had long-term girlfriends that I never told about my liking to wear diapers, and Sam wasn't even my girlfriend. I don't know what compelled me to do it, but I ended up spilling the beans in a barely audible voice, saying "I like to wear diapers," shaking like a leaf the whole time fearing I had scared her away.

She was taken aback to say the least (and definitely not unexpected), but not scared. We discussed it a little bit and then changed the subject.

The next night Sam came over again and wanted to talk more about them. She seemed interested in finding out what could possibly cause a person to be into such a thing as wearing diapers. She was so interested that she actually hopped on some of the AB/DL sites to do some research. While we were discussing it the second time, she told me that she was perfectly okay with me wearing them sometimes, so long as I don't use them and I don't wear them too often. Seeing as how using diapers isn't my thing anyway and I don't have urges to wear more than a couple times a week at most these were easy terms to accept.

Since then, Sam has seen me in diapers twice, let me wear them to bed one of those times, and both times has... taken care of me while I wore them. She is also now my girlfriend and doesn't seem to have any intentions of breaking up with me b/c of this, saying "They're part of who you are. As long as you don't abuse the privilege I am okay with this."

I truly hope more AB/DL's can have a story like this. I'm posting this to hopefully show anyone who is convinced that they'll never find someone that can deal with the diapers that there are people out there who can accept this part of you. If this seemed like a brag post I apologize for that profusely, that was not my intention. Though I will say that the relief of not having to hide my diapers or my urges was worth the years I'm fairly sure were taken off my life when I told her, my heart was hammering at 1000 miles per minute XD

Congrats man that is awesome, there is nothing better than being accepted for who you are by someone you care about.

Happy to hear your news! Congratulations.
    Blessings & hope as you move forward. I hope it continues to work out well.

Awesome for you. It's a whole new world being able to share this most intimate part of yourself with someone else. It's the key to really unlocking your inner little self. Have fun, but don't forget she has her own needs and that you need to attend to those as well.

That sounds great, gratz =D

Just be patient if anything doesn't work out directly, as you hoped.
    Everyone needs some time to think things trough.

Anyway good luck, looks promising

factoryrat

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Awesome for you. It's a whole new world being able to share this most intimate part of yourself with someone else. It's the key to really unlocking your inner little self. Have fun, but don't forget she has her own needs and that you need to attend to those as well.
    You're right about that, it does feel like a whole new world with this out in the open with her. I haven't forgotten her needs, don't you worry :P

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    That sounds great, gratz =D

Just be patient if anything doesn't work out directly, as you hoped.
    Everyone needs some time to think things trough.

Anyway good luck, looks promising
    I didn't want to make a long post longer, but we talked about it for about 2 hours the night after I spilled the beans, with her reassuring me several times it wasn't a deal breaker, she just wanted to understand it more. I understand your concern though.

And thanks to everyone who has responded so far, I'm making sure I don't screw this one up XD