Thread: quick question

Default quick question

How do you get comfortable with only wearing one diaper? Does it just take time and trust of the diaper?Do people double up on their diaper or wear a booster/pad in them? Any info or advice would be great. Also how do people carry an extra diaper around?

Quote Originally Posted by dldude0820 View Post
    How do you get comfortable with only wearing one diaper? Does it just take time and trust of the diaper?Do people double up on their diaper or wear a booster/pad in them? Any info or advice would be great. Also how do people carry an extra diaper around?
    Well in trust of one Diaper its quite easy, we found the diaper that we known that can hold whatever we throw at it with ease and comfort wise it'll differ from person to person so it doesn't require wearing more than one diaper to keep comfort for everyone. Comfort will have to do with the fit of the diaper and the bulkiness one prefers between their legs. Some people prefer a diaper with a lot of fluff and its very common since it allows a comfy seat while others prefer a thinner diaper due to being discreet but still being comfier than underwear. Personally I prefer a single diaper in between thin and thick so I have the best of both, discreet enough to not make a difference but thick enough to do its job and stay comfy while i'm sitting.

Now lets say you actually need more absorbency due to being a heavy wetter and no diaper alone holding up or because you are gonna have to be in a diaper without changing from a long time then yeah its common to put a booster pad, a stuffer(another diaper that isn't cut for double up, most common being infant diapers) and doubling up which involves wearing 2 of the same size diaper with the inner diaper being cut in the front to allow the contents leak into the 2nd diaper so it can hold more.

Carrying a extra diaper around isn't exactly hard, its usually putting in something like a backpack or a handbag. I see it being easier for girls or open TGs since they can store it in handbags and not worry much about being found out but in the end its just carrying it in some kind of carrying bag that you take around with you. For me its my messenger bag, I tend to travel a lot with my laptop because I hate being somewhere with Wifi with nothing to do and if I am wearing I do like to have a change and some underwear in case the situation arises.