Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First Order Memories

Default First Order Memories

Well i ordered my first diapers online the other day from AB Universe. I got the plastic backed Cushies. They are set arrive next tuesday i Can't wait but i am kinda nervous because they are being sent to a college mail room for me to pick up when they arrive. I hope the baby fresh scent isnt that noticeable. Anyone have there first ordering memory they want to share?

hmmm, my first ordering online experience was from North Shore, a pack of Tranquility ATN's super nervous and super excited about ordering my first pack

My first ABDL order was from DPF. I found their site pretty creepy but they appeared to be the only game in town. I went through the process numerous times but bailed before completing my order. Finally either desperation or common sense prevailed and I put through my order for plastic pants and some cloth diapers. I was currently satisfied with Attends, so I had no need to look online.

It was only later when Attends changed hands that they pretty much disappeared off shelves (and stopped being good anyway) that I had to look seriously for diapers online. I started with some of the best, Secure X-Plus, before they made Bambinos. I was pretty much as mortified by the prospect of ordering from them as I had been from DPF, although for different reasons. This was a company that sold incontinence products to people in need and here I was with my perverse desires. Again, I overcame these internal objections over time and ordered. I'm very glad all that needless fretting is behind me.

I just placed my first online order a couple weeks ago. I had done some searching around and reading reviews to find what i would like best. I was able to find what i wanted on amazon. I wasnt too worried about the shipping being noticeable as amazon tends to be quite discreet. They were discreet indeed and i order a lot of other things online so i always have boxes coming for me. My mail is dropped off in my apt building that has 8 units but i dont think anyone really looks hard at where the package came from. My only concern with ordering from amazon is they send you follow up emails to survey how you liked your product, etc... And i dont want that coming up when i check my emails at a friends or something like that.

I placed my order about 8 days ago, and I will be going to the UPS store today to see if they have arrived. I ordered myself a case of Abena's because I figured I would spend just as much money on a few packs of store bought generic diapers around here, I might as well try something different!

I'm pretty anxious, and I don't know what to expect. People say the plastic backed M4's are good, I guess I better go find out for myself!

-Ron

If they are packaged in plastic, the smell shouldn't be noticeable. Enjoy!

Default Re: First Order Memories

My first order made online was to HDIS for their sample pack. It was the only thing that didn't require credit card payment up front and was supposed to pay after you got the package (i was like 15 or 16. I remember when it first came to the door. I was in my makeshift diaper. I got nervous when I heard the door bell ring. I ran to my room and ripped it off and put my clothes on. I ran to the window to see who it was and saw the delivery truck and opened the door and was nervous because I thought he'd know what I was receiving. He didn't say a thing besides "have a nice day" after he handed me the package.

That was when Attends were still decent. They also had the blue Attends that had a scent with them.

The first time I ordered online was Molicare diapers from AB universe, and I remember worrying about them leaking because that was the first absorbent/quality diaper I ever worn.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear24 View Post
    Well i ordered my first diapers online the other day from AB Universe. I got the plastic backed Cushies. They are set arrive next tuesday i Can't wait but i am kinda nervous because they are being sent to a college mail room for me to pick up when they arrive. I hope the baby fresh scent isnt that noticeable. Anyone have there first ordering memory they want to share?
    congrats! yep, I ordered to my home; didn't have the guts at uni but still a totally weird experience getting this very personal package delivered by some unsuspecting guy... From experience, Cushies are packaged in plastic so you should only be able to smell them once you open the packet. it's not too pervasive either.

Have a happy Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear24 View Post
    I hope the baby fresh scent isnt that noticeable. Anyone have there first ordering memory they want to share?
    Funny enough, those were my first order too. The baby scent filled my (small) dorm room pretty quickly though, even before I opened the bag. For clarification, I got a box of 30.