Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morphsuit?

Default Morphsuit?

Don't know where this goes...

Anyone know where I can get a cheap, quality morpsuit. The brand name ones are 50.00, but some on Amazon are less, around 20.00. Should I spring for the brand name or are the cheaper ones just fine?

I don't know. I like them. I like the all-encompassing nature of them, like a sleeper on steroids. What is it like to actually wear one? Can you see out of them?

Thanks.

Peace out and God bless.

Can't help, but they do look kinda cool...and a lot of fun! Good luck on your hunt. some of the prints look awesome...not for me, but some of the furies might like them.

Sprung for the brand-name. Everyone on youtube says it is the best. The others are hard to see out of and sometimes fragile. Looking forward to seeing how it is.
    Last edited by FootieCrinkle; 20-Mar-2013 at 15:02.

Quote Originally Posted by FootieCrinkle View Post
    Sprung for the brand-name. Everyone on youtube says it is the best. The others are hard to see out of and sometimes fragile. Looking forward to seeing how it is.
    Cool! Let me know how it works out. I've been wanting to get one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    What's a morpsuit?
    It's those full body color suits. They cover you from head to toes. I've seen them used for Halloween costumes, and some people at sporting events will also wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    It's those full body color suits. They cover you from head to toes. I've seen them used for Halloween costumes, and some people at sporting events will also wear them.
    And here I was thinking a morphsuit was a magical item of clothing that would cause you to regress.

Well one can dream I guess

Default Re: Morphsuit?

I was thinking that I could be a Power Ranger

I have two of them. A blue and a camo. The blue one I got from the actual site but I found the camo one on eBay. I say hit up eBay if you're looking for something plain, but if you want a new design go to the actual site.